Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

May 1 March Pics and Videos

Image from the Chicago March

This is an image of the Constitution with only the Preamble on it. Guess they are going to write the rest.

To view larger image click here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The illegals run out of INK
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are these illegal alien marchers with supporters getting much media attention? I am not seeing it. Are they wearing masks? Is ICE on the scene? Do you see Luis Gutierrez, Janet Margula, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Bill Gates, Thomas Donohue (U.S. Chamber of Commerce), or the head of United Parcel Service among the marchers?

Did their employers give them the day off today, are they excused from school again?

Galatians 6:9 says, "Let us not grow weary in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Oops, it says "we the people of the United States" not "we the people of Mexico".
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Are these illegal alien marchers with supporters getting much media attention? I am not seeing it.
    Many of the protests are happening in the evening, around 4-5pm. My guess is that the media might reduced its coverage because of more important flu news and Congressional steering on immigration reform along with Obama's recent announcements. We'll have to wait and see.

GeorgiaPeach : Do you think these are the only illegals unemployed now?

Re: May 1 March Pics and Videos

Yes, like the Preamble and The Constitutions was written to sponsor another countries cast-offs...
    Who do these illegals think they are?
    Do they even know about their Immigration Policy?
    Which BTW I would LOVE to have here!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009 ... rants.html

About 2,000 people banged drums, blew trumpets, chanted and carried signs calling for the legalization of immigrants as the march began about this morning.

At 1:15 pm, the marchers began their way into federal plaza, fighting to make up with noise and enthusiasm what they lacked in size.

--------------

Unlike many in the crowd who had participated in previous marches, Alfonso Perez, 53, was out for the first time.

The recently laid off mechanic said he felt compelled to join this year because he finally grew tired of "all the injustices handed to immigrant workers."

"I worked there for 35 years," he fumed about his former Chicago employer. "I gave them my sweat and just because I don't know English very well, they let me go."
    Again, leaving out that very important word "illegal'.

35 years and he still can't speak English. Maybe, just maybe, he lost his job because his employer decided to comply with the law and hire legal workers.

Alfonso needs to learn about the injustices handed to Americans who have to pay for all his benefits, the ones who lost their jobs to illegals.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Oops, it says "we the people of the United States" not "we the people of Mexico".
    Obviously they cannot read English. 80% of "We the People of the United States" want them deported, in order to maintain OUR prosperity, liberty, and tranquility, for us and OUR posterity.

Say wait a minute, according to Janet Nappy aren't these marchers "possible right wing terrorists" since they support the Constitution? When is she doing to have them all investigated??

Alfonso Perez, 53, - needs to be deported. And go get his employer for the last 35 years, ICE - he admitted guilty to the newspaper of breaking US IMMIGRATION LAWS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast