Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

May Day, 2008 - March Footage, With Appropriate Commentary

This is a good one folks.

May Day, 2008 - March Footage, With Appropriate Commentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCSEqWF-qNA

And this one is where it's at. Or should be in every town across America. Or not!

Walter Moore's Jamiel's Law Event / Special Order 40, Clip E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTnc3HsKHF8

I came across them on the Minuteman Civil Defense Corp forums.

Sad deal imo . The first video is so right that the only wrong is LA's politicians.
    Then i viewed the next video(s). A thur E . Not very many views . Are the citizens in LA that dumbed down ? 41,000 gang members in LA basin and the people still on their collective butts and do nothing !!! I would be to call myself a Citizen .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

tencz57,

I thought the video, "Walter Moore's Jamiel's Law Event / Special Order 40, Clip E" had some very powerful speakers stand up for law and order.

Every public meeting across this nation needs brave speakers taking control of the meetings and their government.

P.S. Now I see what you meant about video's A through E. It looks like good progress is being made. They were talking about a new proposition for the Dictators to try and overthrow.

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    tencz57,

I thought the video, "Walter Moore's Jamiel's Law Event / Special Order 40, Clip E" had some very powerful speakers stand up for law and order.

Every public meeting across this nation needs brave speakers taking control of the meetings and their government.

P.S. Now I see what you meant about video's A through E. It looks like good progress is being made. They were talking about a new proposition for the Dictators to try and overthrow.
    I sometime know (sometimes)what i'm typing , but my brain and fingers type it different . Yeah that sound like me
    What i was trying to say is "Not many people for the size of LA showed up". We have that many show up here in Ocala for Rep.Stearns town hall meeting . I'm beginning to think the citizens in LA either don't care, Most of them . Or they are a little worried bout tag numbers being traced by police partoling the parking lots . We are talking bout Treason and Sedition with LA . Or may be the shape of America has got me nutty
    BTW : Excellent videos . Very good questions from very angry people over the mayors attitude on Shaw. They held their tempers well . The older black gentleman was very impressive i thought . Every chace i get i'll call or e-mail to S.Ca to try and help an issue from a Patriots view not from Corperate America .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I agree, those speakers are so right!

Illegal aliens are hiding behind amendments to the Constitution that we owed to the black Americans, which were former slaves that broke their backs building this great nation. The illegal aliens, are just rushing in to exploit what Americans have built and what only we are entitled to because we are citizens of the United States of America!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tencz57,

I know what you mean by not many people turning out for a place the size of Los Angles.

It is sad to see the turn out at rallies and public meetings that are concerned with something that is so important to many of us. Maybe we are so beaten that we have given up and just want to be a good member of society even if the society has become something sick and twisted. Some people seem to really go overboard to kiss up to the illegal invaders like they are something to be worshiped.

It can be quite obscene at times.

And illegal!