Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mayor villaraigosa give speech to illegals in spanish

L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa give speech to illegals at McCarthur Park.
    after the Mad Day Rally disturbance.
    He`s telling the Illegal how much they mean to L.A. and that "(WE) are here and we`re going to stay.
    There was suppose to be a translation but it has`nt been posted yet.
    Maybe someone can translate it and post it for us.

VIDEO OF THE SPEECH ADDED TO THIS POST BY WILLIAM
    Antonio Villarraigosa at MacArthur park, 5-17-07
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rioa6V8CRgo

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/archives/ ... sh-speech/
    ------------------------

I think he's celebrating a bit too early!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a very rough translation, my invader language skills are not very good. I like to pretend I don't understand so I can eavesdrop, just like some of them do. The Mayor's Spanish accent makes me sick it's so obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexico's American Mayor
    Good afternoon Los Angeles well here we are here we are and were not leaving we came today citizens residents, brothers sisters, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Mexicans, El Salvadorians, Americans all here today here today, with our leaders speaker of the assembly a son of Mexico de Tijuana the president of the assembly Fabian Nunez. An applause please. Today we say to Los Angeles, to California to the u s to the whole world that here in Los Angeles we have every right to march peacefully Here we say that were here because we want this grand country were here because we want to take advantage and share what is the American dream we say today that we work hard and contribute much to the American economy and we want a just immigration reform I’ve said many times that the Mexican flag is for me a sense of pride. My grandfather came to the u s some 100 years ago and he came with a dream and his children took advantage of that American dream and so did I and what were all saying is that after working so hard contributing so much, our children deserve a walk to citizenship. Its been one year, they had the honor, better said the pride of receiving half a million of families in the municipal. And that day I said here we are we want the American dream and today were going to march peacefully to say it once again. But also, also and this is important in a country like this the country represented by this American flag , we have rights we have valor there people in these moments and in our history, who have fought have fought have gone to battle to defend those rights. One of those rights is the right to protest the right to speak out against the politics of the government and US all together, all of us the leaders of the state to leaders of the city the workers the families the religious are all here to say we all have the right to manifest peacefully on the streets de Los Angeles
    Finally, finally, this is important, this is very important that we investigate what happened May 1 and that that investigation be open transparent, and profound because we know that only with justice can we arrive at peace.

domack,
    Thank you for the translation.
    That`s just about what what I heard when it was translated on the radio.
    Villaraigosa was is a former Mecha leader, the called the MechA Boy.
    He should`nt even be in office.
    His only concern in the Latino Population and trying to gain more control over L.A. and the school districts so he can change the history.

He makes me sick too.
    ------------------------