Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

"McCain Says OK if US Stays in Iraq for 10,000 Years&qu

"McCain Says OK if US Stays in Iraq for 10,000 Years"

http://election.newsmax.com/mccain_iraq ... ode=4270-1
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess the plan is to draft all Americans between the age of 18 and 42; then allow the criminal immigrants to steal our jobs, our homes, our bank accounts.

McCain is an alcoholic from what I have read. I think his brain cells are gone !!

It's just my opinion, but I believe Americans will over whelming vote for a Democratic President, in order to get OUT of Iraq. I suspect we will end up with a Democratic Congress also.

In watching the most recent debates, the Reps. beat each other up on the war and illegal immigration. The American people want out of Iraq, more than they want to immediately halt illegal immigration. We certainly don't want to be in Iraq another five or fifty years. Americans have already concluded that we need to be out. We simply must stop spending our blood and treason in a country that doesn't give a damn about us.

McCain would keep us in Iraq far too long, as would most the Reps., except for Ron Paul. That's one reason he has become popular. The American people agree with him, we need not get entangled in foreign affairs. We need to take care of ourselves. The govt. and corporations are ruling our lives. It's a govt. of the corp., by the corp., for the corp. My fear is Mitt Romney would continue this. He has always solved problems for the corporate elite, not the middle class.

The Dem. candidates all agree to pull out of Iraq and debated other issues import to our society, healthcare, social security, support of the middle class, not the corporate class. The Dem party is certainly more united than the Reps.

Americans believe Bush has us on the wrong track and too many Reps has gone along for the ride. I suspect they will be wiped out of office merely because they have an (R) next to their name.

I believe a combined ticket of Edwards and Obama would beat anybody.
    ( or Obama & Edwards).

We may need to concentrate on the Congressional election, more than the Presidential election. We must convey to all Congressional candidates that illegal immigration is immoral and any pathway to citizenship is wrong. A few like minded emails to Edwards and Obama wouldn't hurt.

I would stress to Edwards that illegal immigration hurts the poor American citizens he cares about. I'm not sure about Obama, since he is from IL, there may not be any hope in changing his mind.

I'm not trying to convince anyone to vote for a particular candidate. I'm just saying it's doubtful any WAR cadidate will win.