Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Merry Christmas In Spanish, not IN English

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons

I guess a lot of you have heard that Lowes, has Holiday Trees in English, but has Christmas Trees in Spanish.
    Many ALIPAC supporters also believe
    -- Congress should make English the official language of America!

I understand now the problem about to have both languages, i think lowes want to earn more money with mexican clients adding the spanish.

But the problem here is even the comercial buisness are not respecting the English as official language of America.

But the problem here is even the comercial buisness are not respecting the English as official language of America.
    Just out of curiosity, if a company advertised in Spanish and English in Mexico, what would the result be?

Quote Originally Posted by nhantimassredrebel
    Just out of curiosity, if a company advertised in Spanish and English in Mexico, what would the result be?
    If a company advertised in Spanish and English in Mexico, would the result be = "nobody cares about that"

I am going to try to take a picture of advertised with both languages.

Yeah, well we're not invading Mexico either!

Yeah, well we're not invading Mexico either!
    Yes you are right.
    We have Subway, Mc. Donalds, Burguer King, Wendys, Carl Jr´, Applebees, Coming Soon HEB, Office Depot, Deny´s, Autozone and others but never seen advise with both languages.

Yes, and that's part of NAFTA; franchises expanding outwards in hopes of turning a quick profit.

The only one that confuses me is HEB. They're closing up in Texas. Maybe they're moving the entire operation to Mexico.

How about WalMart? I assume that Mexico is probably flooded with them, just like we are.

Yes, and that's part of NAFTA; franchises expanding outwards in hopes of turning a quick profit.

The only one that confuses me is HEB. They're closing up in Texas. Maybe they're moving the entire operation to Mexico.

How about WalMart? I assume that Mexico is probably flooded with them, just like we are.
    We have HEB in Monterrey, Saltillo and they are planing to make one in Torreon.
    We have Wal-Mart too but i don´t like it cause the products are very different from the laredo taxas Wal-Mart.
    And there are two HEB in Laredo texas and other in San Antonio too but at the moment i ignore if they are closing in the border.
    http://www.hebmexico.com/succoa.html

By the way i like the Borden Chocolate Milk

And monterrey nuevo leon has almost 16 HEB shops....

the border does have welcome signs and other services in both languages, hotels in both languges, kids in schools are taught basic english, going for christmas I can get pictures

The bottom line is that it is NOT A HOLIDAY TREE.

It's a CHRISTMAS TREE and it has the word Christ in it.

I heard today that the tree on the mall in DC is now called the "Holiday Tree"

I can't believe these people and what they are doing!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

true W
    it is not a holidy tree

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast