Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GFC

Mexican Army live fire excercise

We need to keep our eyes on these guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsIeoV0V ... ed&search=

Ok, this is highly disturbing. Just look at all that military hardware!

I was not aware, prior to this point that Mexican military brass called Mexico the FATHERLAND.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the term Fatherland is only familiar to me in use by the fascist government of the 3rd Reich.

Also, I am very curious about this statement near the end.

Clemente Vega Garcia
    Mexican Secretary of Defense

"Our forces are trained to work independently on reactive bases distributed nationwide this is what has done the most harm to US (Iraq) forces as you have seen we also have to be prepared for that kind of warfare"

We need some of our folks that are proficient in Spanish to analyze the actual audio on these comments and re-translate.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GFC
    Dont think for one second Mexico does not have a plan of action on a grand scale to assume power in the US if that opportunity becomes available. I do not trust them.

GFC, I agree. I trust them about as far as I can throw them.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

GFC
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    GFC, I agree. I trust them about as far as I can throw them.
    You can bet the majority of the illegal invaders from Mexico who are planting roots all across America are loyal to Mexico first before the US. This is becoming a serious conflict of interest if you ask me.

"Our forces are trained to work independently on reactive bases distributed nationwide this is what has done the most harm to US (Iraq) forces as you have seen we also have to be prepared for that kind of warfare".

This sounds like they are saying "Our forces have been trained to utilize the decentralized guerilla warfare tecniques that Iraqi insurgents have used to kill American troops, and we are prepared to attack the US in the same manner".

Does this mean that Mexico is preparing to invade the US? Who knows. What with a new change of government coming up and Bush handing over the US to illegal Mexican immigrants you never know when a "propaganda" incident may be created (such as creating fake video footage of Americans attacking poor Mexicans) and trigger off an invasion. Remember with the Haditha incident Iraquis are fabricating fake charges against are our Marines using Time Magazine!

http://boortz.com/nuze/200411/11152004.html

"There's further intelligence information showing that Islamic terrorists consider Mexico to be the ideal place to marshal supplies needed for an attack on the U.S. using a weapon of mass destruction."

I don't think this is anything to be concerned about, the fact that it was taped and placed on the net tells me they are just showing off to the rest of the world.
    I seriously doubt Mexico would try any sort of armed military conflict with America on a major scale, they know darned good and well we would send a couple of Marines down there to take care of the problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)