Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Flag Displayed on Sen. Allard's Website

http://allard.senate.gov/public/index.c ... anish.Home

I called his office and the person that answered the phone said it had been removed, I said, "Well I am looking at it" she said " Try the refresh button" I said " No still there" She then said it was a new website and that the site admin was supposed to take it off I asked her if he still had a job. Please let me know if it comes up for anyone else.

Thanks
    Vmama

Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Nope. But I am outraged. What explanation do they have for this???? I'd be curious to find out. Maybe some online media should get this story! Virginiamama, send info to Lou Dobbs, too. I'd love to see the staffers squirm.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

I tried the link & couldn't find it. But still, why did they put it up to begin with
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Banned
    I just called the Denver office and asked them about that, was told that NOBODY approved it and that it was the site hosts mistake. I laughed in the womans face and asked if Mr. Allard was going to run again or retire. She said he hadn't made an announcement but would probably run. I told her he shouldn't waste his time or money, because Tom Tancredo was getting THAT seat!

She WASN'T very happy....

hmmm

Vmama, where on the site did you see it? I did not find it. Man they must have beaten a path to the site to get it off!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Hummm, now it is gone, and it is even gone off of this page. The cats out of the bag though because people have already seen it.Thanks guys...
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Dear Senator Allard,

I am appalled that you have your website written in SPANISH! Do you not realize that this is still the United States Of America where the primary language is English, in spite of the fact that our Senate is working so hard to turn it over to Mexico on a silver platter?

Do you not realize that these people you are fighting so hard to hand citizenship are protesting in mobs of tens of thousands all over this country?

If you give in to them, I hope you realize that even though there are 20 million angry illegal aliens, there are 100 million angry American citizens.

I am pretty sure that most Senators will be kissing their jobs good bye when it's time to vote again and if you are still in office, it will be proof positive that the State of Colorado has some pretty shaky voting processes.
    I didn't see any Mexican flag but the link took me to a page written in Spanish. I wish I could think straight enough to have written my letter to him in Spanish but it would be obvious to anyone who actually speaks the language that I ain't one of them so why bother to drag out my dictionary?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Even more interesting...I went to the site, and he has a POLL in Spanish!
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I went back but I couldn't find it. Is it still there?

Did you read this liar's immigration statement???

If he believes that way why is he catering to Hispanics? Why doesn't he have a page in Chinese? One in Polish? Italian? Arabic?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just left the Senator this email letter:

Dear Wayne Allard:

A US Senator with his web site in Spanish...truly a sad day in American history, but even sadder that you also were FLYING the flag of Mexico on this site for a SHORT WHILE today...think you have shown us your true colors.

Also notice you have a form by which one can request a flag that was flown over the Capital. Curious here, how much are you charging to have the Mexican flag flown over our Nation's Capital?

Pinto
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast