Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From Kate's post which includes Casey Wian's report:

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: The white racists need to go back to Europe
    Critical Thinking 101: Does anyone see a problem with the above statement?
    (Hint: 'white racists')
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Also, following on Hope2006's post re: "The People United..."

Here's a bit more info from Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_People ... e_Defeated!

I tried to find a good source for an MP3 file for reference here, but wasn't very successful (still looking though). It's likely many people will recognize the song via the chord progression, melody, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Add an exclamation point to the link to make it work.

It has info about the Chilean song that helped take down Allende in 1973.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

White agitator wearing green cap in maywood video 2??

I would be interested to know who the white agitator wearing a green cap and white shirt representing the illegals is?

I would be willing to bet you would probably shed some light on who is the source and backing that guiding and directing their cause.

The Green Hat people are with the National Lawyers Guild as supposed "Legal Observerss"

Please post if anyone has done the following:

1. Filed a formal police reports for each incident of attack, threat of attack, and vandalism.

2. Received treatment for injuries at a hospital, and have a formal medical record of injuries as a reslut of the attack(s).

3. Has anyone filed or plan to file a civil rights lawsuit for violations of their civil rights.

4. From some accounts, it was suggested that one or more police officers failed to stop an attack on one or more persons even though they were aware of the attack. Has anyone filed a formal complaint about this?

I've posted a story on OJJPAC but I would like more information. Please email copies of your police reports, etc. and I'll post for all to see. Also photos of the event with written permission (for my records) to publish.

Regards, Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

ALIPAC and SOS activists are now engaged to distribute this information far and wide.

Please assist and post progress at

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=39401

...this is just the beginning.

Expecting too much?

Perhaps I have my head in the clouds but I was disappointed in the anti-illegal alien demonstrators--especially the fellow who was desecrating the American flag by using it as a head scarf. Instead of being rational they seemed to have adopted the weapons of the pro-illegal alien demonstrators by using name-calling. Chanting that someone is a "scumbag" does not convince people of the righteousness of our cause instead it makes it appear that we have no rational arguments. When one man tried to enagage in a rational discussion he was insulted instead of having his questions answered.

That's true Artclam. Those of us fighting against illegal immigration should always take the high ground and do all we can to keep cool.

That being said, I can see how hard it would be to stay mellow after seeing women assaulted, being threatened with death, and watching the American flag desecrated while the police stand watching.

W

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast