Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks again for the pics lady.

Hope Kingfish's finger heals quickly. Biting??? Weird.

Great looking group of people out there (you know who I mean)....you all rock!!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As always ladyofshallot, you provide the great pics of our patriots standing tall. I am so proud of you all & Thanks!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Wow! Doesn't look like the goon and his women are starving do they?
    Hardly fits the profile they want us to believe does it? Plus.....do they EVER smile? It's like hate is ingrained in their faces.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I went to the Legalize LA site, which is printed on the T-Shrits of the attack Goons and I laughed at most of it.

This is about the T-shirts they were wearing .
    "Want a free one? Send a letter to support(at)legalize(dot)la and give us three original thoughts about immigration in the United States.
    I'm sure we can tell them things they have never heard before.

This was pretty funny too.

It takes 31 operators to sew one pair of denim shorts,
    and six to sew a basic tank top.
    Gee, my mother must have been an enigma because she could do that all by herself in one afternoon or maybe that is American work ethic, and not illegal.

http://www.americanapparel(dot)net/contact/legalizela/

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks like a "Hate Crime" to me.Should we report it to La Raza ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Looks like a "Hate Crime" to me.Should we report it to La Raza ?
    Could you imagine of a white counter-protester assaulted an illegal invader during one of their reconquista marches in which entire streets are shut down while they waive the flag of mexico and make demands upon our government

The aclu, la raza, and MSM would be all over it making claims the violence against immigrants has to stop!

The US attorney should look into this as a hate crime and federal charges brought against the sissy who bit Kingfish. If the demonstrators
    had been OBLs the police would have been there to protect them, but
    if your legal your on your own.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: MINUTEMAN TAKES DOWN GOON - GOON ARRESTED!!! PICS

Quote Originally Posted by ladyofshallot
    You are sick!" The man yelled.
    "And you, are a little overweight" Kingfish replied.
    Way to go Kingfish!!! And yes, that man is overweight!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

WOW, what a bunch of great pictures. I am from Westminster, Ca lived there for 20+ years. Moved away in 1980, to Kansas. I heard from friends it has changed, for the worse they say. They told me that there are alot of mexicans, and illegals. I was living next door to a mexican family when I was in school, 70s. 1974 I was at Westminster high, and these girls, took 3 of them to beat me up everyday for awhile. They hate my friend Darlene. Darlenes sister was going out with a rivale gang member from Huntington Beach. We got jumped in the parking lot one night after a football game, busted up,of course we where 2 against 20, fair fight in there books. These girls brother killed someone, and of course swat showed up at my door. The guy jumped over the fence, because they tear gased the house and landed right into my GERMAN SHEPARD, to say it was not pretty. He was riped up, and I had to call my dog off him, but, not until I told him, to tell his sisters to leave me alone. That was the end of being beated up every chance they got.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Re: MINUTEMAN TAKES DOWN GOON - GOON ARRESTED!!! PICS

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyofshallot
    You are sick!" The man yelled.
    "And you, are a little overweight" Kingfish replied.
    Way to go Kingfish!!! And yes, that man is overweight!!!
    Yeah, Mr Chubbsey-ubbsey needs to lay off the Frijoles!
    KingFish should sue his big ole fat-boy pants right off him. Hope it made the Goon's day to spend it in jail. What a loser.

Great pics by the way!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast