Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MM FENCE BEGINS FIRST SHOTS OF FENCE

END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Re: MM FENCE BEGINS FIRST SHOTS OF FENCE

Gotta love those MinuteMen! Thanks for the link. The pictures were heartwarming! Can't believe they have taken this upon themselves when it is the government's responsibility....as usual....dumping all the REAL "hard (and justified) work" on others.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    http://minutemanhq.com/b2/index.php/national/2006/05/27/p665

That is really cool! I wish the border was not so far away. I would like to drive over and see it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm impressed enough to see that they are literally doing as they said they would do. I'll be donating BIG TIME toward that fence now, and we need tens of thousands of others to do likewise.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I've already donated to them, but we are getting ready to donate more. Money is NOTHING compared to our freedom and our country.
    Yeah, know what you mean about being so far away from the border. I live in NC. But at least we do get to see the pic's. That's better than nothing. Heck.......before it's over, we'll probably have to be putting up fences in our yards
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    I've already donated to them, but we are getting ready to donate more. Money is NOTHING compared to our freedom and our country.
    Yeah, know what you mean about being so far away from the border. I live in NC. But at least we do get to see the pic's. That's better than nothing. Heck.......before it's over, we'll probably have to be putting up fences in our yards
    Actually, I've already donated on a couple of occasions also. But now I think it would be a great thing to budget a monthly donation campaign toward the fence It will only reach as far as funds permit it to go!

Fantastic!

If I am not mistaken it is being built on private land. That way the traitors in DC can't do anything!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Re: Fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    If I am not mistaken it is being built on private land. That way the traitors in DC can't do anything!
    Well, there is a bit of a problem. Not ALL lands along the border are owned privately. Some are Native American lands and I'm not sure if they are for such a fence stretching on the far Southern areas of THEIR lands. Not to mention many Federally protected/owned lands there at the border as well.

The concept of the Minuteman fence is to force illegal entrants with the necessity of entering in through less expansive points. 100 miles of fence here, another 100 miles there etc., would mean fewer points of entry with the "least resistance".

Pretty sure they will never be capable of spanning the entire U.S./Mexico border with fence, but it would still serve a great function.

I am impressed and proud of the minutemen.

moving this post to the pictures section.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I am very impressed with them. I admire them for standing up to our government as they have.
    THEY ARE WHAT AMERICA IS ALL ABOUT.
    They are TRUE AMERICA
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009