Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MS-13 Street Gang endorses Hillary!

Hillary is well pleased with her strong endorsements and support for her presidential campaign!

Hillary is Tata's choice for president.

Tata sends indentured H-1Bs to take our jobs, and dominates the
    overseas outsourcing of US jobs to Bangalore.

Supporters of Hillary for president:
    The MS-13 Street Gang

The deadly MS-13 Street Gang -
    protectors of 31 million illegals.

Illegals, who registered to vote during the mob demonstrations,
    will vote for Hillary.

Hillary is north Korea's choice!

Drug lords and new Bank of Illegals credit card holders, have endorsed Hillary's campaign

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

That's just what she'll need - Criminal Support. That woman scares me!

Looks like she has a lot in common with her supporters.

Guys:
    This doesn't surprise me with Hillary. Heck, everything that comes out of the horses mouth is a lie. They said Kerry was a flip flopper? What about Hillary? Everything she says is total B.S. anyway. If she gets elected to office then I say G-d help us all. There's only one person I'd vote for and thet's Tom Tancredo. Now he's a true American patriot.

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales sez: "These are just some people who have come across a string of some back luck"......right........PUHLEEEEZE !!
    RDR

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Looks like she has a lot in common with her supporters.
    Exactamundo!

Hillary has been running for 6 years now. She has the media on her side. We (those who lean to the right) do not have a solid candidate who can be elected President. Hitlary has the media, and the big left wing money groups on her side. She will be your next President. I hope I have to eat my words but I am pretty sure she already has it in the bag. When you have the media on your side like she does you cant loose. The media has the power to shape your mind and most of you (those of outside forums like this) dont realize that. You just watch what you think is new and you go for it. Where is the good news about the war? Where is the good news about the economy? Where is the good news period? Its all "We hate Bush" news or "We hate conservatives" news. Its all about the great "Global Warming" lie. By the way, I have some "Carbon Credits" for sale ifin you sheeple want any. Do you know Gore stands to profit off of carbon credit sales? So does Nancy Stretch Pelosi.

Oh, I guess the M13 little "Pwords" are gonna get to vote or something like that. Sorry about my rant. Probably the wrong forum for it.

On the bright side, Happy Easter.
    Proud Native Texan

3970010- You can't mean it! Hillary will NEVER be our next president. She might have alot of funds to help her canpaign move along, but she WILL NEVER BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT, PERIOD!