Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Must View: 7 illegal aliens stories on Lou Dobbs clip

Must View: 7 illegal aliens stories on Lou Dobbs clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZMhRYcttYQ
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Boston Tea Party, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Boston Tea Party, anyone?
    ...Yes! and quickly followed with a complete overhaul of our country!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Boston Tea Party

Think of the events that led up to the Revolutionary War. Ruled by oligarchy, high tariff tea taxes. England was the enemy. Today is much, much worse. I'm surprised we've made it this far without a 'party'

Thanks so much for posting that - I thought I might miss the roofer's story on Lou Dobbs.

I apprecaite everyone who posts these Youtube stories. I may be the only one with no TV, but I do appreciate it so much.

Did anyone notice in the report the young lady said although they are preaching border security, and enforcement, they are allocating little or no money for it.

So, people, this is all rhetoric, I'm afraid.

It seems when we Americans make demands, they hear. They come out promising everything we want - while doing nothing. They hear, they are just going to do nothing about it - less than nothing I fear.

Yes, a Boston Tea Party - but we don't need to break in and dump anything - let's just get together go after one thing and just leave it on the shelf - that can be our Boston Tea Party.

Please, please consider this - we showed we have the numbers, we have the desire, we have the will to get things done - but we can't depend on the government, alone. We need to keep pushing, but we need to do something on our own.

What can we do?

What can we do besides call, fax and visit our senators and reps? They don't care about Americans. What can we do? March like the illegal aliens do? I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Thanks so much for posting that - I thought I might miss the roofer's story on Lou Dobbs.

I apprecaite everyone who posts these Youtube stories. I may be the only one with no TV, but I do appreciate it so much.

Did anyone notice in the report the young lady said although they are preaching border security, and enforcement, they are allocating little or no money for it.

So, people, this is all rhetoric, I'm afraid.

It seems when we Americans make demands, they hear. They come out promising everything we want - while doing nothing. They hear, they are just going to do nothing about it - less than nothing I fear.

Yes, a Boston Tea Party - but we don't need to break in and dump anything - let's just get together go after one thing and just leave it on the shelf - that can be our Boston Tea Party.

Please, please consider this - we showed we have the numbers, we have the desire, we have the will to get things done - but we can't depend on the government, alone. We need to keep pushing, but we need to do something on our own.
    We the People. You the Invader

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    nntrixie, I thought I was the only person with no TV. I have never owned a TV in my life, except for a widow's bequest that was temporarily in my house until I could move it to the thrift store.

Now, the internet is something else. Therefore, I am just as much a couch potato as the typical Desperate Housewives viewer.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

We're going to have a party! Ya their leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A vision: Americans getting together, having a party, on the border and waving good by to the invaders as they leave, picking up their trash and going home.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>