Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by iamblueman4
    how do you guys like the facts I used?
    Other than the fact that you can't get a degree from High School, I found it to be very good.

Honestly, everyone around here uses the phrase 'high school degree' when referring to having a diploma. However, I can see where that could have been worded differently. Does anyone else find the wording to be odd?

Keep on Posting

This Weekend I've tacked up flyiers everywhere I could. I keep scotch tape in my car and when I see a good spot I tape one up.

It is funny, how I also seem to drop them in shopping carts ( so forgetful of me not to take them out again ) And heck I always forget to pick them up again at a Mc Donalds table or the benchs at the mall.

KEEP ON POSTING LET THEM KNOW WE"RE HERE.

High School Degree does read better. The facts are great. Too bad El Presidente doesn’t understand them.

I am going to make a run to Staples and get a few thousand flyers printed up.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

http://www.unca.edu/

"Eyewitness Colombia," members of the School of the Americas Watch and Witness for Peace, noon, Laurel Forum, Karpen Hall
    That explains why they took my flyers down so fast. I put them up in fron of the Laural Forum. Dang I wasnt there today or I could have handed them out as they walked in.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

jp, keep up the good work there

Personally, I think putting up flyers is the most effective way to get info to people on a college campus (as long as you put up a large amount).

iamblueman4,
    I'll be putting more up today just before http://www.unca.edu/news/releases/2006/immigration.html
    I forwarded their press release to all of our local talk show radio, so it could be an interesting turnout.

jp,

That event sure looks one-sided

Oddly enough, my university is doing something similar tomorrow. They're having two poly sci professors weigh in on the issue. The whole thing is sponsored by our diversity interest student senators. It'll most likely be one-sided or very non-informative.

I find it ridiculous that many of these forums don't even have opposing viewpoints. When I was at CPAC in February, they made an effort to have opposing viewpoints on their illegal immigration panels...and that's from an event that's clearly catering to one particular ideology.

Good luck with the posters

it is so nice to see other young college age people who care I am so sick of people our age who are lazy and think the government will take care of us. I guess they think nothing bad can happen to America.

Sweet poster!!...I attend UNLV I'm all for printing out some posters and sticking it all over campus! I've gotta try it sometime.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast