Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No Drivers Licenses for Illegals.

Since I am Hummer Fan i found this and it has hummer inside.

Very funny! But I read somewhere recently this issue is being debated again. Politicos out here just won't let this go. If Arnold gets a bill to sign or veto and with him up for election, wonder what way he'll waffle?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Very funny! But I read somewhere recently this issue is being debated again. Politicos out here just won't let this go. If Arnold gets a bill to sign or veto and with him up for election, wonder what way he'll waffle?
    To authorize the issuance of drivers license to illegal immigants would be political suicide, even in California. Arnold may not be the smartest ex-body builder/actor to ever grace California, but even he wouldn't be dumb enough to sign a bill that would allow illegal immigrants drivers licenses.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Can't recall the details of what I recently read other than the drivers license issue is being brought up again. Seems like interesting timing. Arnold will be running against Phil Angelides who will probably jump on board for the idea. Our previous Governor Davis had approved it but one of the first things Arnold did after being elected was reverse it. I just hope Arnold stays firm on the issue, he does concern me. Seems more like a polished politician nowadays, miss the old Arnold.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Arnold has said he might consider giving licenses to illegals, if they have a special mark on them signifying they are held by illegals. But the idiot pushing these DL's for illegals bills, as he does every year, "One Bill Gil" Cedillo, won't accept any mark on the DL's to show that they are being used by illegals. He wants full DL's or nothing. Why? Because this is not just about driving, it's about all the privileges and public benefits available to those who have DL's, like welfare, food stamps and gee... I don't know... maybe voting.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I know you're all in California.......but I just had to jump in on this one....
    You ought to be here in NC...........they come in busloads here just to get a driver's license.........'cause NC DMV practically gives them a license on a silver platter.
    And talk about a lot of drunk drivers..........boy do we have them here.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009