Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

non-whites will become the majority in U.S. within 30 years

Time-lapse map reveals how non-whites will become the majority in U.S. within 30 years

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1NszWN052
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Please include the text and images in these articles with your post.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    I'm not sure how to do that with a page like this, I'm not even sure if it goes in pictures.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer

W
    I'm not sure how to do that with a page like this, I'm not even sure if it goes in pictures.
    You do better than most of us roofer man. You are a warrior!
    Hope you and yours had a great Memorial weekend.
    You too W!
    Someone will link it up.
    If they can! After all we'r all just a bunch of dumb@sses.

It just takes a little practice.

Just cut and paste the entire text using your mouse to highlight the text, then right click then select copy. then place the mouse cursor inside of your post and hit the right mouse button and select PASTE.

To post images.

Hover your mouse over the original image and hit the right mouse button. Select COPY IMAGE LOCATION

Then go int your post where you want to place the picture.

Place your cursor where you want the picture to go with your mouse.

Then click on the Img button above each posting box.

Then Put the cursor immediately to the right of the codes the Img function puts up and hit your right mouse button and select PASTE

Then go click on Img one more time and hit SUBMIT

This should place a copy of the image here at alipac.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where there's a will there's a way. Always time to learn more stuff.

Just ask out in the open where all can benefit from the know how or PM a mod for any info you need

W

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer

W

Oh just stop your damn whining and learn how to do it.

The changing face of America: Time-lapse map reveals how non-whites will become the majority in U.S. within 30 years

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 2:52 PM on 27th May 2011

By the year 2040, the majority of Americans will be people of colour - the minorities will have become the majority.

A fascinating new time-lapse map shows the increase in the non-white population across the decades.

It starts with 1990 and then predicts up to 2020, 2030 and 2040.

Scroll down to see the map

How it was: In 1990 the vast majority of counties were 'less than 40 per cent people of colour'

Growth in the West: The change is noticeable in the western states as more communities have greater than 50 per cent 'people of colour'

Where we are: An African-American drift away from the Mid-West has coincided with a huge growth of Hispanics in the South-West

The map, titled the Map of America's Tomorrow, was produced by PolicyLink, a national research agency dedicated to social equity.

It illustrates what theroot.com calls the decade-by-decade 'browning' of America.

It is said to be the first visual representation of its kind of the country's racial future.

The all-inclusive term is used to describe ther growth of the populations of blacks, Hispanics/Latinos and Asians.

Angela Glover Blackwell, the Founder & CEO of PolicyLink, said: 'This map makes crystal clear just how dramatically the face of America is changing – and how quickly.'

'Already, nearly half of all young people are of color, and by 2040, people of color will become our nation's majority.

Melting pot: America can expect more and more integration, according to PolicyLink

'Clearly, this snapshot of our future has struck a chord, leaving no doubt that we must invest in and start building the foundation of tomorrow's America today. Let's start now.'

The map, however, is causing some controversy.

One commenter said: 'What a joke! This does not compare population density. This does not differentiate between Native Indians, Blacks, Mexican's, Chinese etc... etc... This is just some few people's wild guess put out for what reason!

'This map appears to me to be a hate stimulator. Nothing more.'

Looking to the future: In the next ten years the trends will continue, with more non-white people domination populations of U.S. counties

Twenty years on: 'People of colour' is an all-inclusive term to describe people who hail from black, Hispanic/Latino and Asian ethnic backgrounds

Another commentator added: 'I am Chinese American and I objected to the grouping under Asian as coloured ... Chinese, Japanese and Koreans are not coloured. Our complexion is white if not whiter than caucasians.'

Miss Blackwell said: 'Today, nearly half of all children are kids of color.

'By definition, if they don't succeed, the nation won't succeed.

'Many in the still-majority white population and political establishment don't see themselves reflected in the faces of America's children.

'They are talking far more about slashing Medicaid and education funding than investing in the dreams and needs of our children.

National majority: By 2042, the U.S. will be a majority of people of colour. This changing map was produced by PolicyLink, a national research agency

'Too many who have achieved success for themselves now want to pull up the ladder behind them.

'The results are obvious - people of colour are disproportionately saddled with high poverty rates, failing schools, poor health, and under-invested communities.

'But these challenges don't only affect communities of colour.

'White families that rely on the public education system struggle with these nationwide school budget squeezes. White college students are graduating with six-figure debt. 'That's no way to run a country.'

Two months ago new census maps and data was released showing the stark geographical divide between America's black and Hispanic populations as they become increasingly concentrated on opposite ends of the country.

The U.S. black and Hispanic populations are mostly concentrated in the South - but whereas the black population is centred in the Southeast, Hispanics are mostly in the Southwest.

'Time for change': Angela Glover Blackwell, the Founder & CEO of PolicyLink, which produced the new map

The biggest general population rises were in the Southwest and Southeast, but the largest falls came in the Midwest, according to 2010 Census Bureau data.

Although Hispanics are concentrated in the Southwest, other areas of the South such as Alabama have posted significant gains in Hispanic population share.

In many South states, the Hispanic population has doubled on ten years ago, with Hispanics outstripping whites for the first time in New Mexico - 46 to 40 per cent.

The Census 2010 statistics showed the number of Hispanics in the U.S. reached 50million in 2010, with one in every six Americans now a Latino.

They now represent 16 per cent of the U.S. population of 309million.

Minority groups were behind an unprecedented 90 per cent of total U.S. population growth since 2000, due to immigration and higher Latino birth rates.

Time lapse video at source!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1NtSXZzuI

Banned
    Thank you W..And team work will win this. You and all of us. We must win!

"Was that a test?" Cause that was a pain in the...!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast