Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not to be Confused with Amnesty

the fine of $5000 is for crossing the border what about all the crimes that illegals have done that are going to be forgiven. That is amnesty under anyone definition.

I thought Clinton's statement about I didn't have sex with that woman was a woper but Bush's statement about Senate Bill 1348 not being amnesty beats Clinton's statement any day of the week.

AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP FOR SALE $5000.

Details: Criminal lawbreaker? We don't care. Looking to participate in our social security, retirement, educational, welfare and medical systems for free? Come on over!!! For only a $200 downpayment, with the rest of the fee put on an installment plan that if you don't finish paying it won't matter since we don't care. You'll have your legal standing in the U.S. within 24 hours of your application. And this cannot be revoked. Need a job? We'll find you one. We don't even do that for our own citizens. What a deal!!! We want you to come to America and further erode our country because we want you to feel comfortable. We want to support the governments of you homeland that can't take care of you. Afterall, it's all about you. And your wife, children, mother, brother, sister, aunts, uncles, cousins and fellow countrymen (and women). COME ON DOWN!!! COME ON OVER!!! COME ON IN!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

By the way, the $5,000 is not really $5,000. They get credit for being here a certain time and get can a reduction of up to $2,000.00 - $3,000.00

The remaining amount can be be paid in installments.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    By the way, the $5,000 is not really $5,000. They get credit for being here a certain time and get can a reduction of up to $2,000.00 - $3,000.00

Yes, I read that! Hmmm, wonder if the government will let us pay our taxes in installments? Yeah right. Once again, selling out the American people and a blank check to illegals.

Not sure if anyone saw this but I sure wish I was there!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYxsM7W2F8g
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504

Yes, I read that! Hmmm, wonder if the government will let us pay our taxes in installments? Yeah right. Once again, selling out the American people and a blank check to illegals.

Not sure if anyone saw this but I sure wish I was there!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYxsM7W2F8g
    They let me pay my taxes in installments. Each quarter. Every year I have to guess how much I will earn and divide my payments into 4 equal payments. If I pay different amounts even if I over pay, I have to pay a penalty.

I'd like to be able to start paying them in unrolled pennies. I will gladly count them out to them one by one.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

the fine of $5000 is for crossing the border
    For only a $200 downpayment, with the rest of the fee put on an installment plan that if you don't finish paying it won't matter since we don't care

the $5,000 is not really $5,000. They get credit
    So much talk about money.