Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    73

  2. #2
    Senior Member Beezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    21,087
    He is an idiot who boinked his maid and had a kid with her, and destroyed his own family and his wife.

    The crazies are coming out of the woodwork now.
    TO BECOME AN AMERICAN YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR VALUES ...NOT YOUR LOCATION

    STAY HOME AND BUILD AMERICA ON YOUR SOIL

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    He is an idiot who boinked his maid and had a kid with her, and destroyed his own family and his wife.

    The crazies are coming out of the woodwork now.
    Did he say anything that was untrue? If so, what was untrue?

    Edison was an idiot because some say he stole ideas. JFK cheated on his wife. Columbus did some bad things. As a kid, I might have stole bubblegum.

    So...

  4. #4
    Senior Member Beezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    21,087
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeLake View Post
    Did he say anything that was untrue? If so, what was untrue?

    Edison was an idiot because some say he stole ideas. JFK cheated on his wife. Columbus did some bad things. As a kid, I might have stole bubblegum.

    So...


    Trump did not incite any riots.

    Please give us the EXACT words telling people to breach the Capitol building. There are no such words in his speech.

    The Capitol was breached 15 minutes before Trump finished his speech. Trump was 1-1/2 miles away from the Capital Building. It was a set-up. Those rioters were not even in ear shot to hear his speech. They were bussed in and already in place...period. They were bought and paid for.

    A lot of these immoral people had affairs across history. They have no moral compass, and they LIE and twist words to suit their own agendas.

    Arnold is another deranged liar and full of it.
    Last edited by Beezer; 01-11-2021 at 09:23 AM.
    TO BECOME AN AMERICAN YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR VALUES ...NOT YOUR LOCATION

    STAY HOME AND BUILD AMERICA ON YOUR SOIL

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    Trump did not incite any riots.

    Please give us the EXACT words telling people to breach the Capitol building. There are no such words in his speech.

    The Capitol was breached 15 minutes before Trump finished his speech. Trump was 1-1/2 miles away from the Capital Building. It was a set-up. Those rioters were not even in ear shot to hear his speech. They were bussed in and already in place...period. They were bought and paid for.

    A lot of these immoral people had affairs across history. They have no moral compass, and they LIE and twist words to suit their own agendas.

    Arnold is another deranged liar and full of it.
    You made my point for me. I post a video and **you** chose to focus on his cheating with a maid. I replied with JFK, et al.
    Everyone, including myself, has a little dirt on their shoes. So attacking a person's morality is not needed in this instance.

Similar Threads

  1. We The People Have Spoken
    By lorrie in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2016, 01:58 PM
  2. The people have spoken. They are done with RINOs
    By AirborneSapper7 in forum Other Topics News and Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 03:41 AM
  3. Libidiot: English spoken here (as it is everywhere)
    By zeezil in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 05:15 AM
  4. NC Spanish spoken here
    By jimpasz in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 05:52 PM
  5. English Spoken Here
    By butterbean in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 06:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •