Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama: AZ Immigration Bill a ‘Poorly Conceived Law’

Obama: AZ Immigration Bill a ‘Poorly Conceived Law’

VIDEO http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-az-immigr ... ceived-law

“You can try to make it really tough on people who look like they, quote, unquote look like illegal immigrants. One of the things that the law says is that local officials are allow to ask somebody who they have a suspicion might be an illegal immigrant for their papers -- but you can imagine if you are a Hispanic American in Arizona, your great, great grandparents may have been there before Arizona was even a state. But now suddenly if you don’t have your papers and you took your kid out to get ice cream, you’re going to be harassed, that’s something that could potentially happen.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegals, Deport Them

MR. OBAMA: WHAT MATTERS HERE IS THE WILL OF AMERICANS. AMERICANS SUPPORT THE NEW LAW. THE OPINIONS OF POLITICIANS ARE IRRELEVANT. WE SUPPORT THE NEW LAW AND ILLEGALS HAVE TO LEAVE OUR COUNTRY. WE DO NOT WANT ILLEGALS HERE. AND NO TO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Okay, next time I'm pulled over for speeding I'll refuse to show my driver's license and tell the officer I'm protesting the AZ law. Let's see where that gets me.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Obama: AZ Immigration Bill a ‘Poorly Conceived Law’ "

Really well I think Mr O was a poorly conceived elected official...

Kathyet