Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama: Immigration Reform is Pathway to Health Care

Obama: Immigration Reform is Pathway to Health Care

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq48RmZF ... re=related

President Obama said immigration reform is the pathway to providing health care coverage to those currently here illegally at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute (CHCI) on Wednesday September 16th
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    New Attempt to silence Americans, please take action here!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-970092.html#970092

To AirborneSapper7,
    This is Jenny, newbie here. I found you guys discussing on imigration. I am planning to imigrate to USA for further study purpose. It seem to be very excited to study and work at USA. That video proves that imigration will definetly going to help USA to came out of heavy ressesion. Thank you for sharing information.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Welcome to ALIPAC jenny9878 ...

as ALIPAC states over and over .. we are ALL FOR LEGAL Immigration

if the post helps... good for you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello,
    I am Frank.I have read your post.This is based on immigration.I found you guys discussing on immigration. I am planning to immigrate to USA for further study purpose. It seem to be very excited to study and work at USA.USA are first number country in the world.It is very nice and most famous country.You can give link of immigration.In this link the video proves that immigration will definitely going to help USA to came out of heavy ressesion. Thank you for sharing information.If more information,you can reply me.

Thank you very much and stay connected with me.

Looks like frankie & jenny subscribe to the same site. Yes frankie & jenny, the US is a great country. Too bad that illegal immigration will make it virtually impossible for you to study here.

If Obama thinks he's going down that road, he's got another thing coming. NO amnesty and NO Obamacare.
    "