Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama: No Surgery - Take A Pain Killer

Again, he says exactly what his intentions are, people just don't seem to grasp that he is serious.

http://powerandcontrol.blogspot.com/200 ... iller.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

" Better off not having the surgery, but taking the painkiller..."
    There are many people who have complained in the past that US surgeons were too quick to "use the knife." I remember one older guy who once said to me " I wasn't going to have any surgeon cutting on me." Elective surgery should be discussed for second opinions. Maybe it is not needed in many instances.

Don't set yourself up for criticism until you are sure of the facts under discussion.

Some of the things that alarm me about a national health system are: coverage of illegal aliens, coverage of addictive behaviors, coverage of LBGT issues, lack of patient discretion.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't even watch him. My only hope is that when he meets up with his maker, he has some explaining to do - with out the teleprompters.

Re: Obama: No Surgery - Take A Pain Killer

[quote="Newmexican"]

Again, he says exactly what his intentions are, people just don't seem to grasp that he is serious.

Incredible isn't it ?

You're right.....people just don't seem to get it that he means exactly what he says.

It was the same thing prior to the election for God's sake.

This individual told everyone precisely what he is about and what he intended to do once he was in office.......and now everyone has the nerve to act surprised?

He SAID these things.......all of them and repeatedly. These were not the usual warm and fuzzy campaign promises we've come to expect to hear and then see broken once the election was won.

No, this is an individual of, to say the least, suspect character, past, and history, who very openly promised a nightmare scenario.......unimaginable and never before seen.....in this country if he got into office. He made it very clear that this country would come under his form of government, where every thing and individual would be under the sole control of government with his personal "civilian corps" in place to ensure compliance.

And, instead of running in the opposite direction people put him into office anyway

There's a saying which goes "People will always tell you who they are, and when they do you should listen" obama did that and no one was listening.

Which brings us to another saying: You reap what you sow.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is another saying that goes: Those who deny and ignore history are condemned to repeat it.

April

Re: Obama: No Surgery - Take A Pain Killer

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican

http://powerandcontrol.blogspot.com/200 ... iller.html
    Many people choose to not hear the true meaning of what he is saying.