Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's Citizenship Challenged

Video of case on CNN

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politi ... enship.cnn

This requirement in the CONSTITUTION is not ambiguous to me or millions of other US citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good. Some Americans might be shocked by that information.

They sure bypassed a lot of other questions about him, like his Indonesian passport...

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Typical CNN, one sided liberal reporting without the whole story. I expected no different from them.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Alot of people have been writing about this online after the article in the Sun Sentinel and have correct information on the constitutional requirements for president. The part that bothers me about Obama is if his mother gave up his citizenship in Indonesian then it doesn't matter where he was born. If he reapplied for citizenship upon returning to the United States then would he not be a naturalized citizen (the equivalent of someone who immigrated here and became a U.S. citizen)? I think that would be the case and then he would not be eligible. If he did not reapply for legal residency and then citizenship then he is an illegal alien. He sealed his educational information and thus the only means that would be beneficial cannot be accessed. That would be when he wrote his LSAT for law school. On the application it asks about your citizenship both primary and secondary. If he lied about that he can be disbarred as well.