Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama's Healthcare address: The Republican Response

Obama's Healthcare address: The Republican Response

VIDEO at the link

By Bob Parks
    Wednesday, September 9, 2009

[color=darkred][b]South Carolina Republican Rep. Joe Wilson shouted “You lie!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The snippet I heard did not make me happy. It was condescending and insulting. But that's taken out of context since I haven't listened to it yet. I got a life and don't tune in on his command.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

The Dems have been walking on the REP and American people.

Obama did lie when he said illegals won't be getting health care via our tax dollars and Rep. Wilson got very upset because Wilson knows it's yet another Obama lie. And this lie will cost the American people billions of extra dollars.

After all the nonsence Obama and the DEMS have been pulling on the REP's ever since Obama got into office, its no wonder a REP. reacted. Good for REP. Wilson someone finally stood up to the lying fascist president!

PS
    Rep. Wilson later apologized for his out burst. Personally, I think Obama had it coming. His speech was a long drawn out arrogant display of twisted stories, lies and manipuation. Obama only poured more salt on the open wounds of the American people.