Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: O'Reilly and Geraldo arguing about illegal drunk driver

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

KODOS!!!

KUDOS To Tyrant Loved your post it was funny and right on the money.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

What a load of krap.

The most hilarious thing about the video is the end that says, "We watch Fox so you don't have to"...............LOLOLOLOL
    RDR

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    ROFL Can picture Dixie screaming in front of a TV

Yea, I was sceaming... Get'm Bill! Put him to the mat.

Lot of back and forth button pushing going on in that conversation.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I want a piece of Geraldo.

We know that the vast majority of the viewers will side with Oreilly and Geraldo is going us a big favor by coming out like he is on the side of murdering illegal aliens asking for "reasoned reform" aka Amnesty in Congress.

Also, did anyone notice Geraldo play the race Nazi card?

W
    Yes I did notice Geraldo played the Nazi card, so like him, he does have a hard time thinking up responses on his own. I want you to get a piece of Geraldo. What a day that will be !

Dixie wrote:
    Yea, I was sceaming... Get'm Bill! Put him to the mat.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Also, did anyone notice Geraldo play the race Nazi card?
    Oh yes. "Pulling illegals out of their homes and doing something to them?" WTF!? And he mentioned the minutemen had guns on the border.....Yeah, so what Geraldo?? They all have liscences to carry those weapons. Geraldo, did you know that some illegals, and almost ALL of the drug runners and ALL of the mexican military crossing our border are armed????

W, if you get the chance to own Geraldo on the air, make sure you educate him on illegal immigrants and crime......Hell he even asked how many were in our prisons (supposedly saying it is a small #). Let him know how many illegals fill our prisons!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

illegals in jail

I just came back from Tampa, had a court date for my grandson's case. I was really upset!!! The man's lawyered up {how he can afford it is anyone's guess] but yet his lawyer has never showed for one court date. These little pre-trial hearings are a waste of time. Then we had to wait a half an hour for an interpretor because he does'nt speak english I now know that justice in the courtroom is not going to happen for Joshua. My fight is alot bigger than that. We found out for a fact that he is here illegallly, and the prosecutor for the case isn't even sure if he is who he says he is because there are'nt any records of him. No SSN, so that can't keep track of who and where they are. I blame the government for this. If he wasn't in our country,my baby might still be alive.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

April
    Bren223,You have a right to be angry with the government and yes your baby would be alive if this illegal had not been in the country. My heart goes out to you and your family for all you are going through. Hang in there you are in my prayers.

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Geraldo said that it isn't an illegal issue, it's a drunk driving issue. How can he be so stupid as to not see that the illegal shouldn't have been here in the first place, and that a death could have been prevented. It's like saying it's ok that someone died at the hands of an illegal because citizens do it too. What a cold hearted idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by bren223 View Post
    I just came back from Tampa, had a court date for my grandson's case. I was really upset!!! The man's lawyered up {how he can afford it is anyone's guess] but yet his lawyer has never showed for one court date. These little pre-trial hearings are a waste of time. Then we had to wait a half an hour for an interpretor because he does'nt speak english I now know that justice in the courtroom is not going to happen for Joshua. My fight is alot bigger than that. We found out for a fact that he is here illegallly, and the prosecutor for the case isn't even sure if he is who he says he is because there are'nt any records of him. No SSN, so that can't keep track of who and where they are. I blame the government for this. If he wasn't in our country,my baby might still be alive.

You must be so upset and disgusted words can't express how I feel for you..please except my sympathy for your loss.

Just a bit of information. He can afford it because the government now gives free lawyers to illegals, to help them with these kind of things..It was posted here a while back when they passed it can't remember how far back it was. We have a government that does not work for us only for foreigners...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12