Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar

O'Reilly is smoking mad about the border

O'Reilly is SMOKIN MAD about the border.
    Watch Fox news tonight or tune into O'Reilly Factor on the web.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/index.html

yeah hes been on a border thing all week.
    i wonder why that racist guy from SEIU or anyone from laraza wont appear to talk about 1070.

Banned
    I think O'Reilly is doing a terrific job this week at putting the illegal immigration issue on his show everyday. He is also not hiding his disgust at the open borders crowd and the government not doing it's job in securing our borders. I have really enjoyed watching O'Reilly this week.

Don't enjoy it too much, Bill supports "conditional amnesty", same as Lou Dobbs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Don't enjoy it too much, Bill supports "conditional amnesty", same as Lou Dobbs.
    Noticed that. But he is really going after Obama and failed border security of previous administrations tonight. The Talking Points video will probably be posted tomorrow so try to see it online.

JAK
    Sometimes I get aggravated at Bill, but was happy he let Karl Rove have it tonight.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Yes he even mentined that we need a guest worker program after the borders are secure and a way to deal with all of those who are here.

How about this, sweep them out like garbage. Why don't these TV clown understand that there is already a pathway to citizenship, it called legal immigration.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Who in their right mind really believes that anyone enrolled in a guest worker program would suddenly decide that they will follow the law??! Are you kidding me? Illegals have already made it clear what their intentions are. Someone needs to set up a t-shirt shop at the border crossings handing out Tshirts to illegals that say "Laws?! Laws?!! We Don't Need No Stinkin' Laws!!"

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Yes he even mentined that we need a guest worker program after the borders are secure and a way to deal with all of those who are here.

How about this, sweep them out like garbage. Why don't these TV clown understand that there is already a pathway to citizenship, it called legal immigration.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Ditto! Bill is of the, "we cannot deport 12 million illegals," so we need to give them amnesty crowd.