Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Paulson, Kashkari & Congress -- All Frauds!

Oh, boy, Karl Denninger goes to town in this video, exposing Paulson, Kashkari and Congress for the frauds they are! I sent this video to my congresswoman and senators this morning.

Paulson, Kashkari & Congress -- All Frauds!

The Market Ticker
    Saturday, November 15, 2008

A video is worth 10,000 words.

Funny how the truth comes out after The American People have been looted! Not only was Congress lied to, but Congress lied to us!

Told 'ya so - before the bill was passed - and now we have an admission that in fact I was right.

Tell me again why there aren't 100,000 people in Washington DC peacefully shutting down that town (by "sitting in" and other similar peaceful means of protest) until these charlatans all resign and/or are removed from office......

Are you, The American People, going to sit for this?

BTW, Mr. Issa voted "No" - but did he blow the whistle on Paulson's original proclaimed intent to blow half this bailout money on foreigners?

Hell no.

Next question: Where are the Congressional subpoenas, contempt citations and a special prosecutor to investigate this crap?

Are The American People really so pumped full of Prozac that they will sit still for this?

~~

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    AND THESE FRAUDULENT POLITICIANS THREATEND..... LISTEN TOO ME ... "THREATEND" MARTIAL LAW UNLESS WE PAYED OFF FOREIGN INVESTORS

I AM GRITTING MY TEATH SO HARD I CRACKED A CROWN
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    AND THESE FRAUDULENT POLITICIANS THREATEND..... LISTEN TOO ME ... "THREATEND" MARTIAL LAW UNLESS WE PAYED OFF FOREIGN INVESTORS

I AM GRITTING MY TEATH SO HARD I CRACKED A CROWN
    Sorry about your crown, AirborneSapper. I am as angry as you are.

Actually, I believe it was the congressmen who were threatened by Paulson and Wall Street with "martial law in the streets of America." Congress was not the one doing the threatening. The only representative however who had the cojones to blow the whistle on the threats was California democratic congressman, Dan Sherman. Then, after an appearance on Alex Jones's radio program to talk about it, he got quiet and stopped talking to the press. Think HE might have been threatened with something??

They've gooten so used to the shell game in DC that it's become everyday natural behavior...................