Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pedestrian Billboard in TJ in support of illegal aliens

I found this in Tijuana. Its a pedestrian billboard with a picture of an arm with a profesional suit on sticking out between a steel fence handshacking another arm with a white shirt. If you notice, the arm with the white shirt has a hand cuff on its wrist.

TRANSLATION IN BOLD
    The title says: Dentro o fuera? , Inside or outside.
    Subtitle: Trato Digno , Dignified treatment.

Body: No hay Diferencia, There is no Difference
    En Esencia todos somos iguales y tenemos derecho a un trato digno sin importar la raza, color o posicion social.
    In essence we are all equal and we have the right to a humane treatment regardless of race, color of social position.

The billboard is sponsored by Accion Social Empresarial (Business Social Action)

By the title and the image of the steel fence I gather that this billboard is demanding that the rights of illegal aliens in the U.S. be respected and this is just a subtle way of stirring up support.

JAK
    HIPPOCRATES!!!!!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if this doesn't have to do with Mexico's jail sysytem LE?
    I don't see anything that it directly relates to. Maybe it's an in thing and it's already known down there? Talk on the radio and such.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I don't see anything that it directly relates to. Maybe it's an in thing and it's already known down there? Talk on the radio and such.
    Maybe. But the fence in the picture looks very similar to the border fence in the Tijuana beach. Also, the newspapers in Tijuana have never reported on ex-cons being abused by their employers.

The way I see the image is that illegal employers in the U.S. are going after the cheap labor in Mexico and metaphoricaly hadcuffing them by abusing their labor and in a way enslaving them.

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Maybe. But the fence in the picture looks very similar to the border fence in the Tijuana beach. Also, the newspapers in Tijuana have never reported on ex-cons being abused by their employers.

The way I see the image is that illegal employers in the U.S. are going after the cheap labor in Mexico and metaphoricaly hadcuffing them by abusing their labor and in a way enslaving them.
    Well, that certainly makes sense!