Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A photo says it all!

Senator Barack Obama, Governor Bill Richardson, Senator Hillary Clinton and Ruth Harkin stand during the national anthem.
    Barack Hussein Obama's photo (that's his real name)......the article said he REFUSED TO NOT ONLY PUT HIS HAND ON HIS HEART DURING THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, BUT REFUSED TO SAY THE PLEDGE.....how in the hell can a man like this expect to be our next Commander-in-Chief????

But he has charisma - and besides OPrah thinks he would make agreat President. Aren't those reasons enough?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is my understanding that Mr. Obama was brought up with a Muslim background but has converted to Christianity, whether for political gain or not I cannot say. I also cannot say for certain, but it may be a fact that under Muslim law, no individual may demonstrate loyalty to anyone or anything, including a flag or a country, above and beyond loyalty to Allah. Placing one's hand over the heart is a symbolic gesture of profound loyalty to the object being saluted. Whether or not this may be a throwback to his former religion cannot be said for certain; but one thing is apparent: Mr. Obama has a reluctance to give even the slightest traditional gesture of loyalty to our country. Moreover, he refuses to say the Pledge of Allegiance?! Where is his true allegiance? One thing that I can say for certain: I shall not vote for this man.
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

That's interesting. I didn't know that about Muslims.

I shall not vote for this man either. I am terrified of him. The media loves him and that bothers me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't but into words how I feel about this........person.

I am terrified of all three of them. That is a scary picture.

I am terrified of all three of them. That is a scary picture.

Now that you mention it - but Obama is different.

Of course Hillary scares me and Richardson is working for Mexico - so yes, they all scare me.

THE MAN IS A MUSLIM. ONCE A MUSLIM, ALWAYS A MUSLIM. Anyone that votes this Obama into office is taking America down. IMO(and I feel really strong about this issue), MUSLIMS HAVE NO PLACE IN AMERICA!
    HEAR ME CAIR?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I can't but into words how I feel about this........person.
    I agree with you MountainDog. You shouldn't be allowed to run for any office in the United States without pledging allegiance!

JAK
    One doesn't care if we know... the other two are still trying to deceive!!!!!!!! Throw them all out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast