Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Photos to make your blood boil!

I received these in an email.

These protestors put up the Mexican flag over the American flag flying upside down at Montebello High School in California

Each president recites the following oath, in accordance with Article II, Section I of the U.S. Constitution:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

January 20, 2001 George W. Bush West Front, U.S. Capitol William Rehnquist, Chief Justice

It doesn't matter how many times you see these....it brings out the same effect; anger, offense, BETRAYAL!

why is the school administration allowing this to happen? They are federally and locally funded right?

since these individuals have proven that they don't want to be americans deport them immediately. No appeals, just deportation. these should be the first to leave.

April
    Absolutely, they need to pack up their Mexican Flags and go!

This is the kind of thing that makes my blood boil. Do some of these people think this is a funny game?

Politicians should see this to help show what a mockery they have made out of our immigration laws and our country, or what is left of it.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Good idea Jean! I will be sending out to politicians and I encourage others to do it as well!

REVERSAL of THEIR FORTUNE

------------------------