Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Photos of protestors who shut down US-Mexico border

One lady I saw on the news made a wrong turn and headed for Mexico. There's a turnaround right before the border. The thugs wouldn't let her turn around to return to work--she was on her lunch break. They told her "lady, you're going to Mexico." She ended up routed across the Mexico border and essentially held hostage there for a couple of hours while these loonies--oh, excuse me-- good hearted folk terrorized the US-Mexico border. Photos below.

First images are from the Mexican side of the border where the police stood by as these militants held the border hostage.

Then the protestors got going on the US side--marching to the border. Note their Mexican flags.

[/img]
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

One report I heard, can't recall where, said they were pounding on cars on the Mexico side of the border.

They told her "lady, you're going to Mexico." She ended up routed across the Mexico border and essentially held hostage there for a couple of hours while these loonies--oh, excuse me-- good hearted folk terrorized the US-Mexico border.
    These thugs are terrorizing our citizens, was this on the media? Where did these pictures come from?

Darlene, these photos are from the San Diego NBC affiliate. Yes, they did report on the events. They interviewed the woman who essentially got hijacked to Mexico. I can't recall her name, but they may have a link to the video on the nbcsandiego.com website.

One other item of note is that a local independent Minuteman was attacked in his vehicle yesterday. The mob tore his flags off the truck--he flies a big US flag and a Revolutionary war "Don't Tread on Me" flag on his truck. They also reportedly tried to tip him over before the police intervened. This story was not on the media but relayed through other activists on Saveourstate.org.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

They will continue to get more and more violent. They have a mob mentality the one minuteman had the courage to drive a truck through the mob but I guarantee you that one illegal would not have the guts to stand up to a group of Americans. They are cowards they didn't even have the turn out they expected because of rumors about raids.

What puzzles me is that tonight on Lou Dobbs, he said out of a million peaceful marchers, there were only two incidents.

Did anyone else hear that or did I imagine it.