Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pictures along the border near Campo

Was given an extensive tour of the border by one of our members, MountainDog, last weekend near Campo, CA.
    Thought I would share some of the pictures taken.
    Was surprised to see the fence is not very tall, has some spaces underneath that could be crawled under and there are breaks. Most of the fence I saw was, I believe he said, metal used for helicopter landing pads. Another section was a mish-mash of barbed wire, rocks, etc (picture below shows this part).
    Didn't see any illegals, just a discarded water bottle here and there.
    Border Patrol drove by us in places and we just exchanged friendly waves.
    A sincere thank you to my host as it was a long bumpy drive at a slow speed of around 10 mph, the road is not for just any type of vehicle. Perhaps he will jump in and add more detail if he feels like it.
    Enjoy!

Approaching the fence.

Some of the road took us quite high and one doesn't want to miss some of those turns as it's a long drop.

Notice the picture above and below shows a break in the fence.

Discarded water bottle.

Fence constructed of this and that.

There is a huge home (I think) way out there that is curious.

Last picture we took before heading inland to tour Campo.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Great pics!!! Thanks for posting!

wow GREAT pictures jean...beautiful desert but just don't think much of that fence, can't imagine it doing anything

Oh and nice road
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Your right jean, the fence was a portable air strip that they have turned vertical and welded together.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was a nice tour , thanks . and not a single illegal spotted . Fence is so ugly it must "Scare" them off
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    wow GREAT pictures jean...beautiful desert but just don't think much of that fence, can't imagine it doing anything

Oh and nice road
    Actualy the road is much improved thanks to the National Guard, it's been over a year since I was out there and the last time I had to use four wheel drive.

Also in the pic with the barbed wire you can see where someone was trying to twist it hoping it would break, I don't think that fence will last long.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great Pictures. I glad you took these it shows what is going on, on your side.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

My Gosh, I could climb over that fence?!

Beautiful landscape though...

Beautiful pictures, amazing scenery!

There is a huge home (I think) way out there that is curious.
    Kind of looks like some kind of "compound", a little eerie.
    I would LOVE to go there someday.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24