Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I noticed to the dirt road to the right with no check point. Is there a wall there?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I met a Mexican gal about 7 years ago from Juarez/El Paso who told me she came into the US because she had some kind of VISA that allows her to enter the US and not go more than 30 miles north of the border. Was she telling me a lie? I don't think so if you look at these pictures.....how are so many trying to get in? Well, some probably do live in Tijuana but work in San Diego but YES how many drugs and illegals are buried or hiden in cars and trucks? It is all a big joke really but you gotta emember all the CHEAP goods coming across too!

Brenda was 500 miles from El Paso Juarez BTW like they are going to obey a 30 mile restriction?

Direction of traffic. Amount of traffic in each direction.
    The reason for the difference is going south people are just waved in. Going north you have to stop for at least a few seconds, and if you have anything to declare it takes longer.
    Or that is the way it was some 20 years ago the last time I was there.

tms

Welcome to ALIPAC, tude_dog. Glad you found us.

T
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Welcome to ALIPAC, tude_dog. Glad you found us.
    Thank you very much tms.

That picture is the main reason why we would drive to the Otay Mesa entry point. Spend 10 minutes driving, and save 30 waiting in line.

I wonder how many of those people are crossing the border to pick up their American welfare checks and American food stamps?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12