Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Point...Counter Point

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is that second billboard actually up?

Are these both actual billboards?

why are more laws needed to enforce the current laws? we are already seeing the signs of what a lawless 3rd world waste land looks like. ENFORCE OUR LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Is that second billboard actually up?
    Unfortunately, no. It was a computer re-worked rendition of the first bill board which are up around Tulsa. Here's info on the first billboard:
    [i]The Rev. Luis-Carlos Sanchez of the United Front Task Force said Tulsa was chosen for the billboards over Oklahoma City because of the friction here. “Unfortunately there’s a high-level of discrimination taking place,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When they talk about people 'living in fear' - it is an admission they are breaking the law. Don't they realize that?

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    When they talk about people 'living in fear' - it is an admission they are breaking the law. Don't they realize that?
    ...they don't acknowledge nor realize any of that. To them, it is their right to break into America and demand rights that, until the last 10 years or so, were only reserved for American citizens.

They didn't cross the border, the border crossed them. Has anyone ever seen a border move on its own? They should live in fear if they are breaking the law. The fear of getting caught. The fear of not being able to work because immigration laws are enforced. The fear of not being able to take advantage of social programs designed to help down and out Americans get back on their feet. I guess if I was here illegally, I would be afraid too or I would at least move to New Haven , CT.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    ...they don't acknowledge nor realize any of that. To them, it is their right to break into America and demand rights that, until the last 10 years or so, were only reserved for American citizens.
    Oh, they know. These people are not dumb. This touchy feely rhetoric has worked for 30 years, why give it up now.

Being afraid because immigration law is going to be enforced - signifies one is, in fact, breaking the law - or some family member is.