Thread: Priorities

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Priorities

Perfect!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Too true to be funny....

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

LOL

Kinda true LOL........
    A lot of security in some places..........

Hi Beto. How's that four legged fox you people in Mexico call a president doing ?

He's one rude, crude, dude, Beto !! I bet you can't wait to get the keys to your White House back from him !!

At the rate he's going, we're going to have war before it's all said and done. Have you ever written this lap dog a letter !??

No offense to you, Beto, I can fully relate and understand how it can happen that your country winds up with a mental misfit as president.
    Same thing happened here, to us.

Can you guys impeach yours ? He's leaving soon anyway, THANK GOD.
    Ours will have to be impeached, he has too much time left in office, and the amount of harm he could do is just too much to sit back and wait for.

By the way, I have a feeling your next president is going to be just as bad or worse. Let's hope not, but I have this feeling about it and it's not good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)