Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Awsome, iamblueman4 . That's the kind of information spreading it's going to take. And it's working !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Funny thing is our school newspaper is already wanting to do a story on us after an introduction poster. I can't wait to see the attention we get when we roll out our big info campaign over the next few weeks.

I am so glad to see young people waking up to this problem of illegal invasion. Blueman, you may have started something that will spread to campuses and students nationwide! Thank you for your efforts and concern for this nation
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Thank you for your efforts and concern for this nation
    Ditto what the rebel lady said! Makes me proud to know that some of the up and coming future leaders of this nation aren't brainwashed by liberal globalists.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good Job!!!

Good job Blueman!
    You should run for public office!
    We need people like you in the Congress and Senate!
    popeye1250@yahoo.com
    Hiya!

Popeye! What a great idea! And BlueMan is young enough to stay awake through their boring meetings in the senate such as the hearing I'm listening to on C-Cpan right now!

I've used a few of BluMan's posters and put them up in the bathrooms of several Mexican restaraunts in my city.. Whats funny is, I've put them up in some of these places more than once and I'm sure the workers/managers are wondering "who is that masked anti-illegal man?".... hehe, it's funny..

Tonite, i went to a local mexican restaraunt wearing my jacket with big pockets and had me scotch tape and several fliers.. Put them all in the stales and next to the mirror over the sink... This is the 2nd time I've hit this place in 2 weeks.. First time, friend of mine said it stayed up for at least 5 days.. which is cool..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12