Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rally 12-22-07

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Koobster, ya made me famous !!! (I am in 2 or 3 of those pics)

I was the one in the MAIA shirt, 2 flags and useless camera bag (dont ask)

What truly disturbed me the most about that rally is the fact the Phoenix PD (PPD) had their vid cameras ON US except 1 time ALL day.. They made sure they filmed ALL of us on the street. I even waved at the camera once or twice, gave them a good side shot for their records. When I asked the first time why this was happening, I got a snide 'I am not in charge of the camera crew' then the pinhead officer walked away (and I LOVE LEO's but this guy was a PINHEAD).

I truly think, since the press and the PPD are against us, that 'Uncle Joe and the Posse' being there kept the PPD in line.. I would hate to think what the sanctuary loving politicos in Phoenix would order if Uncle Joe was not there

Oh yeah, I even shook Uncle Joe's hand and got a intro to him by Michelle of MAIA (I was there as a MAIA member)

On another note of Misconduct by the PPD, they started ticketing people that drove by and honked in support of us.. They claim emergency uses only or noise pollution or something like that, but they were harrassing people IMHO
    "Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it."

Yeah I saw the police with their cameras on us, but, I was also wanting to take pictures and shout. And than the horn blowing.... well YOU CANT KEEP AMERICANS QUIET........ we will not stand on the side lines and wipper.
    We will continue to fight for this great COUNTRY. And the ILLEGALS will not shut us up.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12