Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rape Trees - Another Impact of Illegal Immigration

This is something you don't see covered much. There are rape trees all over federal lands in Arizona and the southwest. The numbers are staggering. Why aren't women's groups outraged by this? Double standard perhaps?

The Price of Admission – Wilderness Rape Trees
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5-q3vQZ38o

Rape Trees – A Look At The Numbers (Part 2)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfnEokHStm0

Welcome to ALIPAC TOTB

And what does Washington do about this? NOTHING!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

what is amazing is the video said the "United Nations" acknowledges this happening but our federal government says the border area is safe....November and the year 2012 ca not come fast enough...IF IT IS NOT TOO LATE THEN.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

November

I am certainly hopeful that things are going to be drastically different after November. Maybe it's just me, but it sure seems like people are a lot more engaged (not to mention mad) and apathy is no longer the norm.

Acutally thos photos have been around since before Obama took office. The Republican had to know about what was going on when GWB was President.

Unless the border is sealed, this will keep happening, just like the murder of women workers in Juarez is still going on. If you want to see what "real" Mexican women live with in order to earn a living rent the DVD Bordertown with Jennifer Lopez and Martin Sheen. It's based on a true story and is a real eye opener.

Martin Sheen gives a great speech about why the media doesn't talk about the border, why the corporations here and there keep it quiet because they love NAFTA.

GR
    These trees are in well traveled areas where the gang, mafia, and cartel thugs many times meet to do their rapes in competition style, then hang the panties of their victims on their trees and count them up for a winner.