Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Rep. Pete Stark (D-CA) Outrageous Remarks on House Floor

Rep. Pete Stark (D-CA) Outrageous Remarks on House Floor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsGaNR9dVPM

What an idiot. I can punch sooo many holes in his speech that it will look like Swiss cheese. THIS is why California is in such a mess -- broke, overcrowded, and overpriced. Thank God I was able to FLEE from CA when I had my chance! Thank you, God!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    What an idiot. I can punch sooo many holes in his speech that it will look like Swiss cheese. THIS is why California is in such a mess -- broke, overcrowded, and overpriced. Thank God I was able to FLEE from CA when I had my chance! Thank you, God!!
    I escaped too Ex_OC....from San Diego. And like you, I am grateful to have gotten away when I did.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

My husband and I are native Southern Californians. We too will eventually leave Mexifornia. The straw that broke this camel's back was the idiot liberal Carter appointed judge who threw out Prop 187. That was this state's future in a nutshell. Unfortunately the illegal alien problem didn't matter to any other states at the time,hence California died a slow death. The naive liberal idiots up north can have all the illegals and kooks they want because people like us are leaving in droves. Wonder who will be forking out for all the illegals then.

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    My husband and I are native Southern Californians. We too will eventually leave Mexifornia. The straw that broke this camel's back was the idiot liberal Carter appointed judge who threw out Prop 187. That was this state's future in a nutshell. Unfortunately the illegal alien problem didn't matter to any other states at the time,hence California died a slow death. The naive liberal idiots up north can have all the illegals and kooks they want because people like us are leaving in droves. Wonder who will be forking out for all the illegals then.
    Wilma, I feel for you coz I was still in CA when Prop 187 came about. I voted FOR IT, of course. Americangirl and I were lucky to escape. I was only lucky to escape last year, 2006. I have to honestly admit that I'm not that young; I couldn't wait for CA to get a clue. The state legistlature is far too liberal to change in my lifetime; so I chose to leave CA instead, so I could live the rest of my short life in bliss. Voted with "my feet," as some call it. Though I feel bad about abandoning my home state, I rectify that by the fact that CA didn't give a shit about me, a legal US citizen. So now CA is having to deal with the consequences of its stupid liberal state legislature's laws.

Good luck, Wilma. I truly mean that. I know you would leave if you could. I think Mexico really does have a grip over CA, and we have Boxer and Feinstein to thank for that.

MY poor California..................

Thanks so much EX OC. I agree with you totally. This state had good people at one time, Ronald Reagan etc. I live in a beautiful area of South OC, however...the traffic and everything else,i.e., the fact that the illegals have more rights than us really really peeves me! Once my daughter is out of college it is (pardon the language) hasta luega! Unfortunately the legislature is overrun with radical latino kooks so I doubt theres any hope for California. Other states may have some chances. Take care. My hubby wants to go to Idaho. I think it'll be too cold for me.

I too feel a bit guilty about throwing in the towel and leaving California. But honestly, it's so far gone (especially Southern California) that I saw little hope in anything changing in the near-term.

Tragically, if all the tax-paying Americans leave California, the illegals will likely follow. That's what worries me the most. I've found a little piece of the old America in the small Wisconsin city I live in, and a day doesn't go by that I don't wonder how long this respite from the illegals is going to last. This city borders larger cities where the illegals are becoming a problem. So how long before they make their way here?

It's funny how the illegals whine and moan about how they live in fear all the time; well, I live in fear too. I live in fear that they'll find my city, and that they'll turn these quaint, scenic, clean neighborhoods into the slums they turned San Diego's nice neighborhoods into.

Watching the transformation of so many middle-class San Diego neighborhoods from quiet, clean, nice places to live...to basic slums riddled with crime, has truly scarred me for life. That might sound a bit dramatic, but it's true. And now I truly harbor this ever-present fear that I'll have to go through that again.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

THAT'S MY REPRESENTATIVE YOUR LAYING INTO!

He does have Bush and the war down.

Carry On ALIPAC er's.

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I too feel a bit guilty about throwing in the towel and leaving California. But honestly, it's so far gone (especially Southern California) that I saw little hope in anything changing in the near-term.

Tragically, if all the tax-paying Americans leave California, the illegals will likely follow. That's what worries me the most. I've found a little piece of the old America in the small Wisconsin city I live in, and a day doesn't go by that I don't wonder how long this respite from the illegals is going to last. This city borders larger cities where the illegals are becoming a problem. So how long before they make their way here?

It's funny how the illegals whine and moan about how they live in fear all the time; well, I live in fear too. I live in fear that they'll find my city, and that they'll turn these quaint, scenic, clean neighborhoods into the slums they turned San Diego's nice neighborhoods into.

Watching the transformation of so many middle-class San Diego neighborhoods from quiet, clean, nice places to live...to basic slums riddled with crime, has truly scarred me for life. That might sound a bit dramatic, but it's true. And now I truly harbor this ever-present fear that I'll have to go through that again.
    Americangirl, that, too, is my fear....waiting for my new homestate to become another California because of the illegal invasion. I just hope I will be dead by then, but I worry about my daughter's future. Well, at least I was able to taste a little of "old-time America" again before I die.

Look at Southern California now -- 11 fires raging! Gov. S just called a state of emergency. It's like California has some curse over it now. If it's not the Big One, it's constant fires. And the crime and gangbanging is over the roof! Here in Idaho, I don't even have to lock my doors. Just like the good old days. Not to mention CA is losing so many companies due to its "unfriendly business legislature." Sometimes I think it's karma. Maybe it is.

Wilma, I am getting used to the cold. And it's just during winter. The rest of the year is beautiful! I told myself "After a few years I will be acclimatized." It's human nature. You will too. There are a lot of Californians here. Good luck with your plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl

Americangirl, that, too, is my fear....waiting for my new homestate to become another California because of the illegal invasion. I just hope I will be dead by then, but I worry about my daughter's future. Well, at least I was able to taste a little of "old-time America" again before I die.

Look at Southern California now -- 11 fires raging! Gov. S just called a state of emergency. It's like California has some curse over it now. If it's not the Big One, it's constant fires. And the crime and gangbanging is over the roof! Here in Idaho, I don't even have to lock my doors. Just like the good old days. Not to mention CA is losing so many companies due to its "unfriendly business legislature." Sometimes I think it's karma. Maybe it is.

Wilma, I am getting used to the cold. And it's just during winter. The rest of the year is beautiful! I told myself "After a few years I will be acclimatized." It's human nature. You will too. There are a lot of Californians here. Good luck with your plans.
    Ex_OC...I'm glad you found a nice place to spend your retirement years. I guess all you and I can do is continue to fight the good fight, and hope that wisdom and common sense ultimately prevails.