Rec'd Via Email:

I went to Santa Ana today on my lunch hour to take pictures. The media was there, with several members making a sincere effort to get the crowd size right. One even asked me how many people I thought were there. The reports later put the number at 500 but I would d have guessed more.

The crowd was very low key. None of the usual Orange County Suspects were there. Note that most of the American flags were the same size, passed out by organizers.

The plan was to just take pictures, but I heard a British reporter and I has to ask why he left out the part that they were illegal, and a pretty lively discussion ensued. At one point I was surrounded by about 100 illegal supporters.

I asked them a a few questions. I am a hard working, good person, just trying to feed my family, if I am late to work, why can't I take the car pool lane? What laws can I break?

I asked them how they knew all 12 million illegals where here to work? Couldn't some of them be criminals? And if so how many? No one had an answer.

The reporter said they were doing the work Americans won't do, and I asked, "and is that because they are Hispanic or because they are illegal? If it because they are Hispanic, you are racist and promoting a second class of citizens, which did not seem to work too well in France and if it is because they are illegal and you make them illegal then who will do the work American don't want to do? Are we going to have to import 12 million more people?

He was very good natured and repeated over and over "Well got to admit you have a good point there."

He did say we should have closed the door 10 years ago and I told him, "Believe me, I am angrier at my own government than anyone."

Name Withheld

Guy Dressed as a monk carrying a Chinese flag