Thread: Ride for agents

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ride for agents

SMASH and Monica
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

ELE

Nice shot!

Great Picture koobster!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nice
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Monicas parents

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Thank you so much for the pictures.

I would like nothing better than to have these wonderful americans roar their motorcycles up my street and park in my front yard.

Right across the street from me is a woman who got her citizenship papers while her twice deported husband is working for cash and her and her 5 anchors are collecting welfare, food stamps and full medical.

Down the street about 20 invaders are living in an illegally converted garage. Oh I have contacted the city of Reeeeeverside ca but the city. Being married to a contractor for over 20 years, this is the same city where we have to pay for permits, planning, fire department, because now sprinklers are required. But if you are illegal and can't speak English, surprisingly how they can understand the word WELFARE.

Right now listing to CNN,Fareed Zakaria, complaining how American jobs should go to illegals. Contact him let him know how you feel

CNN FAREEN ZAKARIA Keep it clean but let him know how nuts he is

Thanks, koobster. Motorcycle enthusiasts annually used to come to Fort Myers Beach FL for their Poker Run to raise money for one charity or another. Hundreds would roar down the boulevard from one bar to another, where they would get their poker cards and it is an awesome sight. A bit noisy, but these folks reinforced the idea that Americans won't stand up for much more BS against this country. And they were all American-made Harleys.

COOL!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!