Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Romney Laying Groundwork in Florida "Illegal immigratio

Romney Laying Groundwork in Florida

Nov 29, 2011 Bret Baier interviews GOP candidate in Miami

http://video.foxnews.com/v/130152787500 ... t_id=86858

Fast Forward >> to 5mins. 8sec. to hear Romney's stance on illegal immigration!

And please vote "Bachmann! 2012"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obummer is a life long politician??? Romeny said that at the 3:00 point, Obummer is not a life long politician he was a life long union organizer.

Illegal is Illegal...back of the line but he didn't say out of this country did he, he fudged on that and again with the old saying "secure the border". Oh sure that sounds real nice they all want to secure the border. Didn't they have that option all along? What have they done about, talk talk talk, talk is cheap it is the action that counts, and as far as I am concerned they all have had that option and not one of them have done that secure the border crap...Heck they don't even insist on enforcing the existing laws, that is all they have to do to begin with.......11 million need to go period..they are criminals, by coming here illegally they committed a crime they need to go to jail and be deported...No free ride it was their choice to sneak into this country. Instead they get all kinds of free bennies like it is a right for them...get real....Not one of these politicians will get rid of them even Ron Paul....Sorry to say....They will all sell the American people and our Country down the river for a price, all for their bosses "the corporations"... all are greedy, lying crooks. They all make me sick....

Obummer is a life long politician??? Romeny said that at the 3:00 point, Obummer is not a life long politician he was a life long union organizer.
    But you are forgetting that union orgainizers are political operatives, usually with a Marxist slant, to say the least.
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

You are wrong on the number of illegals, 14th amendment does NOT grant citizenship to children of foreign ambassadors or ILLEGAL ALIENS...look it up! That means the 11 M who are illegal, at an average of 3 kids each, total more like 60M. The figure of 11 is more like 20 anyway...Only if ONE of the parents are LEGAL does the automatic citizenship apply...start doing your homework...yet not ONE of the candidates even mention this, or all hell would break loose, which it should...The first one who takes the proper legal stance on this issue, gets my vote, I don't care who it is!

Quote Originally Posted by stevietwiz
    You are wrong on the number of illegals, 14th amendment does NOT grant citizenship to children of foreign ambassadors or ILLEGAL ALIENS...look it up! That means the 11 M who are illegal, at an average of 3 kids each, total more like 60M. The figure of 11 is more like 20 anyway...Only if ONE of the parents are LEGAL does the automatic citizenship apply...start doing your homework...yet not ONE of the candidates even mention this, or all hell would break loose, which it should...The first one who takes the proper legal stance on this issue, gets my vote, I don't care who it is!
    We are fully aware of just how many illegals are really here and etc, if you do a search you would see lots of information as well as articles and comments on all of the subjects pertaining to the illegal invasion of our Country.

It is the politicians and media that are not saying the real figures. After all then it will be out in the open and on public statements, and with the problems we have already have, well you get the picture. These politicians would prefer to fudge the real information and kick the can under the rug so to speak for the sake of votes!!!!

BYW Michelle Bauchmann brought out chain migration in one of the past debates, but now not one of them is mentioning it. In fact it has gone the other way for some of these candidates, clearly showing they still don't get it. But then what would you expect from a group of people who work for corporations and not the American People, Constitution, and or the grasp what the Oath of Office they take when voted in means.