Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

RON PAUL - PRESIDENT 2008

RON PAUL - PRESIDENT 2008

Congressman Ron Paul is the leading advocate for freedom in our nation's capital. As a member of the U.S. House of Representatives, Dr. Paul tirelessly works for limited constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, and a return to sound monetary policies. He is known among his congressional colleagues and his constituents for his consistent voting record. Dr. Paul never votes for legislation unless the proposed measure is expressly authorized by the Constitution. In the words of former Treasury Secretary William Simon, Dr. Paul is the "one exception to the Gang of 535" on Capitol Hill. He makes it clear that his principles will never be compromised, and they never are."

Ron Paul: A New Hope 2.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIivoqLbeeg

Ron Paul Tea Party '07 - Sign Up Today!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was impressed with his performance in Michigan. Not that 6% is really so great, but he finished ahead of two major candidates. That's really good. And he gets practically no media attention, and of the attention that he gets, about 50% of it is very negative.

Ostrich

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    The Dibold macines are fixed to keep out paul... the paper ballots are not matching the DIBOLD machines... the fix is already in and our next president is already decided by the man behind the curtain
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MUSLIMS ENDORSE RON PAUL
    Nealz Nuze ^ | January 18, 2008 | Neal Boortz

http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html

The Muslim Observer is a newspaper based in Michigan. The editors at the observer have peaked out from under their turbans and have decided that Ron Paul should have won the Michigan primary. Fine and dandy .. they get to chose their candidate. You might, however, be somewhat interested in just why The Muslim Observer chose to endorse Ron Paul.

http://www.speroforum.com/site/article. ... n+Michigan

The newspaper says that it is supporting Ron Paul because he meets the Muslim community's concerns about the War in Iraq, "an issue that every media outlet has ignored in the primary political campaign in Michigan." The paper says that the War in Iraq is the primary source of major problems in America. In other words, according to this Muslim newspaper, it was the US reaction to an attack by the serene religion of Islam that is to blame. Let's not blame the actual root of the problem ... Islamic extremists' disdain for the US and everything it stands for, and its willingness to kill infidels in the name of Allah. The paper cites that Ron Paul voted no against the War in Iraq, is against the Patriot Act and wants to bring home the troops immediately. Therefore, because of these cowardly characteristics, Ron Paul deserves the full support of Muslims in the Michigan primary.

Maybe it's just me, but that doesn't read like an endorsement that is going to sit all that well with the American people. For me .. it just reaffirms the very reason why I cannot support Ron Paul. This is a man whom I do not believe would do what he needed to do to protect our country from Islamic goons.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by AuntB
    MUSLIMS ENDORSE RON PAUL
    Nealz Nuze ^ | January 18, 2008 | Neal Boortz

http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html

The Muslim Observer is a newspaper based in Michigan. The editors at the observer have peaked out from under their turbans and have decided that Ron Paul should have won the Michigan primary. Fine and dandy .. they get to chose their candidate. You might, however, be somewhat interested in just why The Muslim Observer chose to endorse Ron Paul.

http://www.speroforum.com/site/article. ... n+Michigan

The newspaper says that it is supporting Ron Paul because he meets the Muslim community's concerns about the War in Iraq, "an issue that every media outlet has ignored in the primary political campaign in Michigan." The paper says that the War in Iraq is the primary source of major problems in America. In other words, according to this Muslim newspaper, it was the US reaction to an attack by the serene religion of Islam that is to blame. Let's not blame the actual root of the problem ... Islamic extremists' disdain for the US and everything it stands for, and its willingness to kill infidels in the name of Allah. The paper cites that Ron Paul voted no against the War in Iraq, is against the Patriot Act and wants to bring home the troops immediately. Therefore, because of these cowardly characteristics, Ron Paul deserves the full support of Muslims in the Michigan primary.

Maybe it's just me, but that doesn't read like an endorsement that is going to sit all that well with the American people. For me .. it just reaffirms the very reason why I cannot support Ron Paul. This is a man whom I do not believe would do what he needed to do to protect our country from Islamic goons.
    Some prominent members of the NAACP endorse him also.

This proves ALL Americans can see his wisdom and he is not a devider but someone who can bring our country together.

He received 6% of the vote in Michigan which translates to 55,000 people not bad for someone who is being censored !! Fourth place and much better then 2 canidates who have a lot of media attention and have been touted as possible winners.

GO RON PAUL
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson