Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Ron Paul: Tea Party 07

Tea party benefits Paul
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8of3d17_Pgc

Ron Paul: Tea Party 07
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKZmIzEM ... re=related

Current Quarterly totals of 18,409, 429.00

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Paul Campaign Statement Following $6 Million Fundraising Day (12/17/07)
    ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA � Following its historic fundraising day on December 16th, Ron Paul campaign chairman Kent Snyder issued the following statement:

"There is an unprecedented outpouring of grassroots support for Dr. Paul. The message of freedom is powerful and uniting people across America. And, Dr. Paul is the only candidate offering real solutions to the issues Americans care about, with the record to back it up.

"Americans are sick and tired of our broken borders and they know the other candidates are not serious about illegal immigration. Dr. Paul has proposed serious and substantive legislation to fix our immigration problems once and for all.

"Americans know Dr. Paul is the only candidate who has a real plan to go after the terrorists and provide a strong national defense, instead of spreading our military too thin across the globe.

"Finally, as Americans see the value of their dollar plummet, they know Dr. Paul has devoted his political career to stopping the inflation that makes it impossible for middle-class families to get ahead. Only Dr. Paul has a plan to cut spending, balance budgets and take care of people who have become dependent on government programs.

"Americans spoke loud and clear on December 16th. They want Dr. Paul's solutions."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    "Americans are sick and tired of our broken borders and they know the other candidates are not serious about illegal immigration. Dr. Paul has proposed serious and substantive legislation to fix our immigration problems once and for all.

"Americans know Dr. Paul is the only candidate who has a real plan to go after the terrorists and provide a strong national defense, instead of spreading our military too thin across the globe.
    Does the Ron Paul campaign just throw this stuff out hoping some of it will stick? The Paul campaign is quickly becoming very disengious and riddled with inaccuracies. I'm beginning to think the campaign is attempting to saturate the public half-truths in the hopes of appealing to a broader base.

How can the campaign come out and say, "Americans are sick and tired of our broken borders and they know the other candidates are not serious about illegal immigration." I would say Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo are extremely serious about our broken borders and illegal immigration! Much more so than Paul.

Now to address this: "Americans know Dr. Paul is the only candidate who has a real plan to go after the terrorists and provide a strong national defense, instead of spreading our military too thin across the globe." Please, Paul's plan is to let the terrorist come to us. His non-intervention position will allow our enemies to produce, sell, and procure nuclear weapons at their leisure. Ignoring our enemies potential for evil against us is ludicrous beyond belief!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW

Does the Ron Paul campaign just throw this stuff out hoping some of it will stick? The Paul campaign is quickly becoming very disengious and riddled with inaccuracies. I'm beginning to think the campaign is attempting to saturate the public half-truths in the hopes of appealing to a broader base.

How can the campaign come out and say, "Americans are sick and tired of our broken borders and they know the other candidates are not serious about illegal immigration." I would say Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo are extremely serious about our broken borders and illegal immigration! Much more so than Paul.
    Those 2 are the ONLY other candidates that are serious about it. ALL the rest are full of crap. I believe THAT is what is being said here.

Now to address this: "Americans know Dr. Paul is the only candidate who has a real plan to go after the terrorists and provide a strong national defense, instead of spreading our military too thin across the globe." Please, Paul's plan is to let the terrorist come to us. His non-intervention position will allow our enemies to produce, sell, and procure nuclear weapons at their leisure. Ignoring our enemies potential for evil against us is ludicrous beyond belief!
    Wrong, Paul's plan is to go after the TERRORISTS through Constitutional processes.

Our enemies, like China, India and Pakistan, who are engaging in economic war with us as we speak, ALREADY HAVE nuclear weapons. The technology was passed THROUGH THEM to Iran and Libya, all while our government sat on their hands and did NOTHING. Now that Iran is USING that technology, we have an EXCUSE to go in and nation-build SOME MORE!

After all, we NEED the oil, right?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I only trust three politicians words out of this Presidential race

Tom Tancredo
    Duncan Hunter and
    Ron Paul

I need Tom and Duncan Hunter to pick up the pace... if not, it is Ron Paul all of the way unless Lou Dobb's throws his hat into the ring
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree AirborneSapper7, and I really wish we would be a little calmer about the three. I am sure we all have reservations about some of them - maybe all of them - but I would hope we would not trash any of the 3 to a great extent right now.

Some have serious misgivings about Ron Pauls foreign policy - I have as strong misgivings about the other's foreign policy.

I am not going to trash them, call them kooks, liars, or otherwise, because I think illegal immigration is the most important thing facing us today.

We can do something about terrorism - we have time. If we don't get someone in there that will fix the illegal situation, it won't matter what we do overseas, with the federal reserve, or anything else - we won't be America.

Well, all I can say is we had better get this election right or we will all suffer what will come if we don't.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Snip...

Wrong, Paul's plan is to go after the TERRORISTS through Constitutional processes.

Snip...
    After all, we NEED the oil, right?
    In Ron Paul's book that contained his speeches, he made several about going after those that were responsible for 9-11. He was very clear in that he wanted to go after the ones responsible.

I think he said to not go after them was unconscionable or something like that.

It looks to me like the Congress and everyone else shined him on so they could take advantage of the situation to whack some targets that they had been eyeballing for years.

Ron Paul was worried about hitting the target and not people around them.

This book is a good look at the mans life in The United States Congress for several decades. He is rock solid in his belief in the Constitution, our Founding Fathers and, "We the People".

http://www.amazon.com/Foreign-Policy.../dp/0912453001