Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rubio's interview with Neil Cavuto...AZ law and amnesty

Here is Marco Rubio's interview with Neil Cavuto from yesterday, for those in doubt about his stand on amnesty. He does say he doubts the bill and gives the reasons.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4174218/rubi ... epublicans
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

scroll down the video play list, i see someone who looks like Tom Tancredo.
    wonder what he had to say

I have seen Tancredo on several news shows this week, this is bringing him out in public again, infact he was all over this just this morning on FOX.....I like him and he knows what he is talking about. too bad he left congress.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I have seen Tancredo on several news shows this week, this is bringing him out in public again, infact he was all over this just this morning on FOX.....I like him and he knows what he is talking about.
    It's nice to see that Tancredo has remained active on the issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I have seen Tancredo on several news shows this week, this is bringing him out in public again, infact he was all over this just this morning on FOX.....I like him and he knows what he is talking about.
    It's nice to see that Tancredo has remained active on the issue.
    agreed