Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Goodoledays,

Yes, I've heard these quotes before too. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    Goodoledays,

This is the youtube that sent shivers down my spine when I faced the fact that our government was helping with La Reconquista.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TisGp1CU ... _embedded#!
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Goodoledays,

Sickening, isn't it? And to think that it really doesn't matter whether a Republican or a Democrat is in the President's chair....this betrayal has been going on for DECADES-at least through both Bushes and Clinton on down to Obama,if not before-and only fairly recently has the noose slowly tightening around our necks been noticed.

Forgot to Add....Your Religious Leaders May Be Traitors, Too

Time to find another church or synagogue? You be the judge....

This article states many Protestant and Pentecostal denominational leadership at the highest level are pro-amnesty for illegal aliens....

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusab ... today.html

Is it right when the leadership agrees with amnesty...but the majority of the "little people" don't?

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusa ... -leaders-a

Roman Catholic Church selling out America through official "immigration aid" clinic....

http://cliniclegal.org/about-us

And it seems not only Spanish language services are growing, but bilingual church services are growing...so English speakers can't get a service solely in English anymore...I myself have walked out of FOUR church services here in Broward County, FL when they interrupted an English song service to sing a song in Spanish...this was done without warning-and one of these churches already had a Spanish service to boot-I wonder if they interrupt their Spanish services to sing a song in English or another language??? Somehow I doubt it.... even in a local English language Christian radio station I heard a Spanish song, and upon my visit to Greenville, SC of all places, a Christian radio station coming from a university interrupted the English broadcast to recite a Bible verse in Spanish. Seems quite clear that not only do the Hispanics want to be the dominant culture and language here in the U.S., they also want to be the ONLY culture and language here in the U.S.-there is now no way to "tune them out" except staying at home with all media shut off. No way to live.....

I am all for inclusion of any ethnic group that wants to worship with us in our houses of worship because that is what the Bible teaches-but this has to be done with RESPECT to the existing culture(s) of the nation-why not include Hispanic foods in the "potluck" along with other foods, which isn't an offense because everytime a new immigrant group comes we get more food choices as Americans anyway?? Not the alienation that comes from foreign languages, please.....

I feel only Native Americans have the right to not assimilate and the right to walk around in public speaking indigenous languages (and Spanish isn't one of those languages....)

Re: Forgot to Add....Your Religious Leaders May Be Traitors,

Time to find another church or synagogue? You be the judge....

This article states many Protestant and Pentecostal denominational leadership at the highest level are pro-amnesty for illegal aliens....

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusab ... today.html

Is it right when the leadership agrees with amnesty...but the majority of the "little people" don't?

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusa ... -leaders-a

Roman Catholic Church selling out America through official "immigration aid" clinic....

http://cliniclegal.org/about-us

And it seems not only Spanish language services are growing, but bilingual church services are growing...so English speakers can't get a service solely in English anymore...I myself have walked out of FOUR church services here in Broward County, FL when they interrupted an English song service to sing a song in Spanish...this was done without warning-and one of these churches already had a Spanish service to boot-I wonder if they interrupt their Spanish services to sing a song in English or another language??? Somehow I doubt it.... even in a local English language Christian radio station I heard a Spanish song, and upon my visit to Greenville, SC of all places, a Christian radio station coming from a university interrupted the English broadcast to recite a Bible verse in Spanish. Seems quite clear that not only do the Hispanics want to be the dominant culture and language here in the U.S., they also want to be the ONLY culture and language here in the U.S.-there is now no way to "tune them out" except staying at home with all media shut off. No way to live.....

I am all for inclusion of any ethnic group that wants to worship with us in our houses of worship because that is what the Bible teaches-but this has to be done with RESPECT to the existing culture(s) of the nation-why not include Hispanic foods in the "potluck" along with other foods, which isn't an offense because everytime a new immigrant group comes we get more food choices as Americans anyway?? Not the alienation that comes from foreign languages, please.....

I feel only Native Americans have the right to not assimilate and the right to walk around in public speaking indigenous languages (and Spanish isn't one of those languages....)
    Welcome! I"m curious - did you say anything to the church higher ups about this? I also walked out of a church service a few years back when the pastor said he was amnesty for illegals. Luckily, the service was still all in English. I don't understand why they alienate the English speakers with spanish. English is still the most spoken language in the USA, but they don't seem to care anymore. I've since stopped going to church, but maintain my private relationship with God anyway.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SicNTiredInSoCal,

WHEW! Glad to know I'm not the only churchgoer who isn't a go-with-the-flow zombie....

No, don't stop going to church completely-find another church instead. Satan wants you to stay out of church so he can attack you spiritually as a result-obey the Word to go to church-just find another-or better yet-do as I'm planning to do-first speak with the heads of the local congregation-if they refuse to listen, take a huge sign that says "People who aspire to change a nation's culture and language by force have a Jezebel spirit-it is CRUEL and INHUMANE-and I refuse to be an "Ahab" to you!!" and hold it up where the people can see it without any doubt of content during the moment of offense. As a last resort (if they don't change) withdraw your membership from the church and find another-you can quote the verse about love not being rude (and they are being rude) and the verse about not offending the weaker brother (the second if they are not caring about you).

SicNTiredInSoCal,

WHEW! Glad to know I'm not the only churchgoer who isn't a go-with-the-flow zombie....

No, don't stop going to church completely-find another church instead. Satan wants you to stay out of church so he can attack you spiritually as a result-obey the Word to go to church-just find another-or better yet-do as I'm planning to do-first speak with the heads of the local congregation-if they refuse to listen, take a huge sign that says "People who aspire to change a nation's culture and language by force have a Jezebel spirit-it is CRUEL and INHUMANE-and I refuse to be an "Ahab" to you!!" and hold it up where the people can see it without any doubt of content during the moment of offense. As a last resort (if they don't change) withdraw your membership from the church and find another-you can quote the verse about love not being rude (and they are being rude) and the verse about not offending the weaker brother (the second if they are not caring about you).
    I plan on going back one day. Maybe. The commitment I HAVE kept was the one I took when I had my kids dedicated at the church. To this day, I promise that I will raise them up to love and respect the Creator.

I got out of the church not only for their stance on IA's but also because I cannot stand the politics that they bring in to it. Some pastors are worse than others about that. Especially when Bush was running for office. He really reached out to the Evagelicals-now we've been thrown by the wayside for the hispanic vote.

Divide and conquer!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SicNTiredInSoCal,

I myself have not oficially been an "official" member of a church
    for a long time for the same reason-but I go to a different church every week to keep substance flwoing into my spirit. I've thought about starting my own church where morals are preached by politics (ie who to vote for mindlessly without asking God or researching first) is left out.

I am going to book mark this entire thread.....it is one of the best offered at the Alipac site.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Goodoledays,

This is the youtube that sent shivers down my spine when I faced the fact that our government was helping with La Reconquista.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TisGp1CU ... _embedded#!
    That video is frightening. This is tyranny, plain and simple. This is about about openly and seriously threatening American citizens. This is about invasion by another country, right under our noses, and a reigning government, both conservative and liberals who are standing by and in the name of "free speech" letting it happen...... by people who are not even entitled to free speech. Illegals are on foreign soil....our soil. If legal American citizens spewed this diatribe, we could be slapped with anything from racist charges to hate speech to threatening physical bodily harm.

These anarchists know the avenues they need to gain permanent control. The dream act cannot, must not, become a reality.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast