Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Schools Check Immigration Status!

Schools Check Immigration Status!

Jul 26, 2011

Alabama school administrators say a new state law requiring public schools to verify the legal status of students could violate federal law.

http://video.foxnews.com/#/v/1080737009 ... t_id=86858
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanTreeFarmer's Avatar
    The only way to repeal Plyler vs Doe is to prove that providing free public education to illegal alien students is a burden on the taxpayers and it can not be done without finding out how many there are.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanTreeFarmer
    The only way to repeal Plyler vs Doe is to prove that providing free public education to illegal alien students is a burden on the taxpayers and it can not be done without finding out how many there are.
    I keep waiting for some State to use the taxpayer burden defense.At the very least IA's should have tp pay for their childrens education.Free Education is part of the reason they come here/won't leave.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Most of the children belonging to illegal aliens were born in the U.S. and these citizen children are a much greater burden on the taxpayers than "illegal" students. As long as these children are granted citizenship at birth, taxpayers will continue to foot the bill for their education, food, medical care, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well i my book they still are not a citizen of the usa In my book
    the parent think they are . they are not. Im sick of paying tax for them no one pay My tax . Obama & all of the Illegal Immigrants you have our country One hell of a mess . Not only the illegal immigrant
    all of the other counrty they come over & for get to leave
    go the hell home i see this they are all coming out of the wood work it one hell of a mess as I said be for
    No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Related Thread Here
    Alabama Law on Reporting Illegal Students is 'Impractical'
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-245159-ala ... mmigration