Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shenandoah Protest Video (Mexican Flag)

This link takes you to the video of Crystal Dillman (self-proclaimed "fiancee" of recently deceased Luis Ramirez) and her shameful display of a Mexican flag at the anti-illegal immigration protest in Shenandoah PA from 8-30-08.

UnAmerican girl hoists Mexican flag in Shenandoah
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

JAK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGsAVd2tbZI

Couldn't get the other link to work.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry about that JAK. I fixed the link. Apparently I copied another URL in between ...

It's all better now.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.

SAD

I see a few officers who could be doing a little 287g
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>

Unbelievable! Americans were yelled at through bullhorns to back off an go about their business. In the meantime, 20-30 officers surrounded 2 or 3 idiots hoisting the Mexican flag! Why didnt the officers just REMOVE THE PROBLEM? This is whats wrong with our country. The wrong people are getting blamed for unacceptable behavior. A Mexican flag has NO BUSINESS at an American ceremony.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Those cops didn't want to be there. They were overheard after the rally ended saying "I hope the Chief comes down to do a rain dance to get these people out of here."

We were talking to each other and a group of about 100 were waiting to tell us stuff or thank us for coming.

I didn't know what all had happened by the mexican flag girls because I was the next speaker up to talk, so I was nowhere near her. I was appalled and disgusted when I saw the video my friend made, and decided to put it online.

Now if we AMERICANS where to go to another Country, say like mexico, and fly our flag, shove it in their face like they do here in AMERICA, and scream the racial slurs like they do, we will be in jail.
    In other Countrys they dont put up with it, but, here in AMERICA, well, thats another story. They have a HATE for us, that is to the core.
    I have been at rallies where you can literally see the HATE, for AMERICAN and for the AMERICAN people. They come to our Country to get, and what other Country in the world can you do this?
    I read somewhere someone had said, if they HATE AMERICA, so bad, and mexico is a great COUNTRY, then why are YOU here????
    Proud to be an AMERICAN