Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SHOCKING: Texas Legislator Vote Fraud Caught On Video

SHOCKING: Texas Legislator Vote Fraud Caught On Video
    And nothing is done about it!!! Is it like this in every state???
    http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=5649

SHOCKING Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EQzlHr7gJ0
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This might shock everyone but me. Texas is the wild west of politics. Austin is untameable.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    This might shock everyone but me. Texas is the wild west of politics. Austin is untameable.

Dixie
    My wonderment is if this happens this easily without any restraint in Texas, it certainly indicates it likely happens in other states, aw well. Our state legislature's at work??? No wonder it is so hard to get state voter ID laws passed when these jerks are casting multiple, fraudlent votes themselves!

This is a different type of vote fraud (voter machine fraud) but if you ever have an hour and 20 minutes to watch a fascinating documentaty about
    this type of fraud, watch this video:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=0

I emailed one of my local Texas Representatives about this since I saw a video from youtube actually showing him voting multiple times at the desks around him.

My message to him: (Tuffy Hamilton)

I would like to know why you would be voting for anyone but yourself. I saw this report showing you voting for yourself and several other representatives that were not at their desks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG6X-xtVask

Here is his response, believe it or not?

Many times we are on the house floor 12 plus hours, and members leave their desks to eat, rest, bathroom breaks, and we are asked to vote for them at that time. Please note, I do not vote for someone unless they ask me to do so. Also, our machines can lock if you do not want someone to vote for you.

Here is his response, believe it or not?

Many times we are on the house floor 12 plus hours, and members leave their desks to eat, rest, bathroom breaks, and we are asked to vote for them at that time. Please note, I do not vote for someone unless they ask me to do so. Also, our machines can lock if you do not want someone to vote for you.
    And we're supposed to believe this??? Frankly, I don't!!! Nice work, TexasDucker