Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shootout in Tucson Video!

I saw a home invasion shootout in Tucson, Arizona with AK47's on Lou Dobb's Show tonight and here is a video clip that is similar.

We have to get our armed forces on the border to stop this invasion now !!
    http://tinyurl.com/czjv22

Link for Lou Dobb's Show here, but will not be posted until late tonight.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ldt.html
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

i saw this on Lou's show tonite,
    they have one in custody, and isnt it funny that its someone hispanic.
    they have the name of another one, and guess what, he is hispanic, too
    im guessing that the other two are also hispanic, and bet it has to do with drugs.

I do not have the right to protect myself like that here in NYC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

do not have the right to protect myself like that here in NYC.
    You have the right to bear arms. You do have the right to defend your home. The problem is the leftists who run NY and many other states enable the law to consider you guilty of assault unless you can prove you were actually in danger. In other words, despite a tradition in our judicial system that you are innocent until proven guilty, if you defend yourself in NY you are assumed guilty until proven innocent. Several states (Texas, Florida and Mississippi to name 3) have 'Castle' laws based on the premise that ' a man's home is his castle'. In states with Castle laws, if you use deadly force to protect yourself, loved ones or your property the legal assumption is that you were in fact threatened and are innocent unless someone can prove you were not. You need a Castle law in NY. And I agree with DeeDee.....we need troops on the border. We need a Castle law for the whole flippin' country.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Ariz is one of those states were a person has a legal righ to use force to proctect his property. It is not the castle law. Rancher on the border was legally right.
    Tuson and Phoenix has become a war zone and war techniques has to be used.
    We are at war with drug cartels and illegal aliens and our leaders do not recognize it.

In NYC you have the right to bear arms only if you can get a license too. To just have a gun in your home you must have that license. That license is Impossible for an average citizen to get!

These are the great gun control laws Bloomberg would apply nationally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ilatinogal2
    Ariz is one of those states were a person has a legal righ to use force to proctect his property. It is not the castle law. Rancher on the border was legally right.
    Tuson and Phoenix has become a war zone and war techniques has to be used.
    We are at war with drug cartels and illegal aliens and our leaders do not recognize it.
    Isn't Arizona one of those states where you can carry your gun openly in public? If that is the case, why would they expect you not to use it if necessary? It's not jewelry!

Interesting thought. Ratsbstard, what if you have a nice, expensive chain welded onto the gun and wear it as a necklace? I can just see the headlines now: Home invader attacked by owner's jewelry!

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Interesting thought. Ratsbstard, what if you have a nice, expensive chain welded onto the gun and wear it as a necklace? I can just see the headlines now: Home invader attacked by owner's jewelry!

Getting a visual!

We are at war with drug cartels and illegal aliens and our leaders do not recognize it
    but our politicians sit up there in Washington with an armed force or forces protecting them at all times. Look at the vehicles the president uses. And these same people are asking us what the problem is with living with these fine upstanding peoples.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast