Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    The Englishman in the video seemed open to a dialogue with Americans on this issue. I have believed this to be a good idea for a while. Like an "Alliance to Save Western Civilization" or something. Where groups like Alipac, and likeminded groups in the US could share info and tactics with allies in Europe who favor immigration control. They are, afterall going through the exact same thing we are -- and for similar reasons, some of which pointed out by the man in the video.
    BFR,I think that idea of a "Save Western Civilization" is exactly what we and Europe needs.I'd be all for it.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

StokeyBob,what is Eminent Domain? Are you talking about the kind were thegov't takes your land for their use and you have no say?

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Rawhide,

Yes. It is my understanding that it is a law that allows the government to take private property when it is necessary for the public good.

The Fifth Amendment was written to keep us from being ripped off like what was happening in the countries many of our founding fathers and mothers came from.

It states that the party losing the property must be justly compensated.

Now if I had taken my already huge fortune, bribed a president to help me set up my own private Federal Reserve to act as the nations credit card, never paid any taxes and gone on to bride and manipulate the worlds politicians to get things my way, what should be my just compensation?

Here is more on Eminent Domain. (Down near the bottom.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_A...s_Constitution

These One World Order people seem determined to tear down our borders. What if we joined in, in the tearing down borders?

This once great nation has many oil reserves on public property. What if when the borders came down we divided it all up amongst ourselves. Why stop there? We could go on to divide up all public and private property.

That is what the One World Order people seem to be doing except they are splitting it up amongst themselves.

The more they can violate the borders of the world the better off they are in regards to looting countries natural resources. Either they get the labor to the resources or the natural resources to the cheap labor.

Stay tuned for chapter two on the super highways of the North American Union!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12