Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Some Patriotic Pics, & A Talented Young Man

Hey folks, I received these in an email and I thought I'd share. This guy can really paint! Although in my email it didn't give a name for this rock, but I'm calling it "Patriot Rock"
    I like the whole rock except the quote from GWB on there. Its a good quote, I just wish it came from someone else.

[/img]
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Wow. Really incredible.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I love it!

I like the quote from JFK the best. I only hope some fool does not come along and want to sue this guy for defacing a rock.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The artist signed the rock in the 6th pic. It's in black on white on the right hand side of the pic. I think it is Paty "Bubba" Sorensen II Not sure about the first name.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I like the quote from JFK the best. I only hope some fool does not come along and want to sue this guy for defacing a rock.
    Mountain... you are right. That will be the next thing. The ACLU will say the images are offensive or some crap like that.

In the last picture I really thought it was a flag resting on the rock at first. This guy did a good job.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    In the last picture I really thought it was a flag resting on the rock at first. This guy did a good job.
    I know. The FDNY one looks like the fireman is actually walking into the rock.

Dixie Wrote:
    The artist signed the rock in the 6th pic. It's in black on white on the right hand side of the pic. I think it is Paty "Bubba" Sorensen II Not sure about the first name.
    Dixie,
    The first name looks more like "RAY" to me.
    ------------------------